New DVDs

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sure was.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

gone
Woo just ordered the Director's Edition of Almost Famous (features look cool too) I think I'm going to get the Godfather series too...(mouse hovering over the confirm order button)

Features:
Untitled: The Bootleg Cut - Cameron Crowe's Director's Edition with Over 30 Minutes of Never-Before-Seen Footage
Almost Famous: The Original Academy AwardŽ-Winning Version of Cameron Crowe's Rock 'N' Roll Sensations
Music CD: 6 Never-Before-Released Stillwater Tracks
Director's Commentary
Deleted Scenes with Commentary
Cast Audition Tapes and Rock 'N' Roll Rehearsal Footage
Cameron Crowe's Top 10 Albums of 1973
OscarŽ-Winning Shooting Script with Crowe's Notes
Stillwater's Cleveland Concert Featuring 6 Original Songs
Crowe's Original Rolling Stone Articles
Original DVD Menu Music Created by Nancy Wilson Trailer
Production Notes
Bios

Radioactive Spider Blood
Originally posted by spudracer
Ew....Masters of the Universe!?

Sorry, just heckling you before everyone else did.
Haha, I know what you mean. The movie wasn't as good as the last time I saw it, but hey, this is the stuff I grew up on. So it's gotta be great.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Yeah, I like giving you guys a hard time for some of the movies you buy. I don't have room to talk really.

Jason, I was joking about Fast and the Furious.

gone
Requiem for Dream
Halloween (only Ł8 for double disc set! cool!)
Romper Stomper

Yeah, Back to the Future was believed to be held up simply because of ET, but that wasn't the case. As JRS said, it should be out later this year. Cross your fingers just in case.

Originally posted by spudracer
Yeah, Back to the Future was believed to be held up simply because of ET, but that wasn't the case. As JRS said, it should be out later this year. Cross your fingers just in case.
For those who have any worries on if there is any problems that might occur on the BTTF release late this year........... TRUST ME!!!!!! It's coming out!

I bought Beverly Hills Cop : Special Edition on DVD. The best part is , is that it gets released on Tues. Jan 29th. I was shocked to see it on the shelf. I brought it home , checked it out, and it's great! I suggest when it DOES come out ( or if someone else is lucky enough to pick it up earlier) to get it !!!

I saw the Beverly Hills Cop: SE out at one of the local stores, too, but I didn't buy it. I picked up the Buffy: Season One disc, The Player and Harvey the other day. I was going to buy American Pie 2, but I didn't for some reason (I can't remember why).

I find it funny when stores put a movie out that shouldn't be out until the following week, if you dislike someone there, buy it, call the studio and that store will get a spanking...so to speak.

My old boss told me that once.

I think I might know the reason you didn't get American Pie 2...uh...it's not that good.

I saw it (American Pie 2) in the theater, and I liked it then.

I think it was the fact that I knew it was cheaper at a place closer to home than it was at the store I was at (which had Buffy cheaper than the store closer to my house). I figured I could get AP2 later at the other store. Actually, I remember planning at one point to stop on the way home, but I forgot.

Dario Argento Inferno/Phenomenon

The Long Kiss Goodnight

Crimson Rivers

Unbreakable

gone
Mean Streets
The Big Lebowski (hell yeah!)
Dawn of the Dead
Evil Dead 2 (special edition!)