Least Favorite Movie/Actor/Actress

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm sure there's already been something like this,but it's always fun and a lot of us are new so indulge me...I'm just asking for one of each.
Me,Myself&Irene/Kevin Costner/Julia Roberts
Those are mine,feel free to agree or disagree on the others,but Julia Roberts is undebatable!Unless you must.

oh come on... you can do much worse than that. And I wouldn't hate an actor just because they pick bad rolls (Kevin Costner)

All the Pretty Horses/Ice T(now on primetime with Law and Order SVU)/Rosie O'donnel

Actually I just hate Rosie. I don't have a favorite actress and I don't have a least favorite actress.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by aspen
oh come on... you can do much worse than that. And I wouldn't hate an actor just because they pick bad rolls (Kevin Costner)

All the Pretty Horses/Ice T(now on primetime with Law and Order SVU)/Rosie O'donnel

Actually I just hate Rosie. I don't have a favorite actress and I don't have a least favorite actress.
Okay...isn't that a good reason to pick an actor to be your least favorite actor(I didn't say 'hate')because they choosebad roles?I mean come on,why else do they suck,because they pick good ones?

they suck because they can't act. Kevin Costner can act.. he just never gets the chance anymore because he picks stupid movies... kinda like Brendan Frasier.

On one hand you have With Honors. On the other you have Dudely Do Right, Bedazzled, George of the Jungle, and every other stupid flick he's done.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
What about Gods and Monsters??

I actually can't think og a least favorite anything right now. I'm in too good of a mood.

Now With Moveable Parts
Sorry,I have to disagree again.I hate to be arguementitive,but I can't help it.Kevin Costner IS a horrible actor.Choose any movie that he speaks with an accent and you will hear him drift in and out of it more than several times.He is monotone,passionless and all around boring.Sure,you can have good movies with bad acting.Take Bull Durham,good movie,but not because of Costner's performance.Same with Brendon Fraiser,again,the good movies he's in arn't good because of him.Sometimes they just get lucky;and sometimes they totally bomb.One of my favorite movies is the Untouchables;Costner movie but it's everything else that makes up where he lacks.

Salma Hayek.
Sooooooo talentless.

Jennifer Lopez.
Ditto.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Least Favorite Movie: The Horrible Doctor Bones
Least Favorite Actor: Freddie Prince Jr.(can't act at all)
Least Favorite Actress: Sarah Michelle Gellar

I was going to say Sarah Michelle Gellar too actually... but I haven't seen her in enough things so I didn't think it'd be fair.

I think that Jennifer Lopez is too easy a target for this topic. I'd argue that it is her overal choice of roles that has given the impression that she is a bad actor. The Wedding Planner and the Cell are just two examples of roles that were severely underwritten and she struggled. For clear evidence that she can act, I'd suggest watching Oliver Stone's U-Turn, where she may well put in the best performance of the cast (Billy-Bob Thornton, Sean Penn, Powers Boothe etc). What she does have other than her obvious charms is charisma and determination, hopefully this will lead her to more intresting challenging roles in the future.

Holy crap, I hate Prinze. The guy sucks. She's All That was a popular movie, and I Know What You Did Last Summer (and it's sequel) did reasonably well, and what happens as a result? People are convinced he's one the way up. Well, maybe he was, but they shouldn't have given him movies that he was basically trying to carry by himself. On the way up is not up, and until you're up, you can't carry a movie on your own.

This is made evident by the fact that his last 4 films or so have all debuted with less than $8 million...some with only $3 million or so. Commericially, Prinze isn't doing all that well. I think Scooby Doo is gonna bomb, too.

I like J.Lo. I thought she was good in the Cell, which was a great flick.

Least Favorite movie: Austin Powers 2
Least favorite (so-called) "great" movie: Network
Least favorite actor:
Least favorite actress: Kathie Lee Gifford (In a bloody cakewalk)

I've got a message for Freddie Prinze Jr: grow the hell up. You are not in high school anymore.

One of the more underrated actors: Ice Cube

Now With Moveable Parts
I thought of another really horrible movie,The Island of Dr.M-I don't know how to spell it,but Val Kilmer is in it.

Moreau was a mystery to me. I LOVED the concept, and certain parts of it were very, very entertaining...but it was also odd, and strangely confusing at times. I would call it a decent movie...worth seeing, for sure...just don't expect a whole lot.

Steve: you didn't list a favorite actor -- what's the deal? Oh, and I thought Austin Powers 2 was funny. Not as funny as the original, but it had two great, original bits...most sequels rely on ONLY the bits of their predecessor. Could have been a helluva lot worse. Get ready for a third movie either way.

I can't stand any of those teen actors...except for Jennifer Love Hewitt because she is hot! hehe.

Steve

You old snake! I'd say Gellar just beats Hewitt in the battle of the double-barrelled bad acting babe category.
Keanu Reeves might be a strong contender for worst actor, although his performances never offend me, I quite enjoy some of them (Point Break, Speed) in a strange kind of way. I guess he's difficult to take seriously sometimes...

I dunno about that.....I've just been infatuated with her since Party of Five...ahhh.

I'm a JLH fan myself.

I think I lost a lot of desire for SMG when she started letting FPJ put his dirty hands all over her.

I've noticed a lot of dislike geared towards Freddie Prinze Jnr. I'm not that familiar with him. When I saw `I Know What You Did Last Summer`, the overiding thought on Prinze, was bland but competent. Has he been in some really duff films (other than Wing Commander)?

FPJ is nothing but a toolbox who will do nothing more than horrid teen flicks.

Poor man...poor...but rich...man.

Steve