Trying to remember an old animation movie

Tools    

Its and old animation movie/series and i think its from the same time as Titan A.E or Avatar the last airbender. I remember from the story that the main charakters got into an old weapon and vehicle storage where there where maybe i am not sure things from ww2. And i think they searched for something there.

I am sorry but i dont remember more than this and I hope sombody can help me. help me.

Main Characters: Kids, Teens, or Adults? Boys, Girls, both?
Old weapon and vehicle storage: indoor outdoor?
Things found or seen: Tanks, troop carriers, etc?

The main characters where adults or teens and i think girls and boys.
The storage was indoor with old weapons and vehicles. It was a hidden storage and i think they where searching for something.
I remember there being tanks and planes and maybe things like zeppelins.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Do you remember if you watched this in a theater, home movie rental, or something from like Toonami at the time?

American style animation? Japan?

Any estimate on what time the characters were in? For example maybe the kids lived in some future distopia 2500a.d. or whenever and just happened upon a ww2 site. Or was it some time more like ours now?

Justice League Unlimited - Season 3 Episode 1 "I am Legion" has a scene on Blackhawk Island in their vault.

Do you remember if you watched this in a theater, home movie rental, or something from like Toonami at the time?

American style animation? Japan?

Any estimate on what time the characters were in? For example maybe the kids lived in some future distopia 2500a.d. or whenever and just happened upon a ww2 site. Or was it some time more like ours now?

I watched it at home.
The animation style was probably american but im not 100% sure.
I dont remember the time the characters were in. But it was after ww2 since i think they mention that famous people used this place and there was a picture of hitler but im not sure.

It has been a long time since i watched this movie it can be that i remember this wrong and mix 2 or 3 movies together.