250 Of Camo's Favourites

→ in
Tools    

Seen a few of my favourites so far in this but this is probably the only time you'll ever see Unforgiven and Poltergeist II in the same post.
Poltergeist II along with Pinocchio and The Exorcist is the only film to truly terrify me so it will always be meaningful to me.

Let the night air cool you off
Poltergeist II showing up is the reason I love threads like these. That's kind of an "out of the blue" choice, and even though I haven't seen it, I appreciate the inclusion. Enron is great doc but not a very good company. You already know how I feel about Looney Tunes. Long live the zither. I haven't seen Rebecca. I need to really watch more Hitchcock films. I love Unforgiven and The Master. I tell the crabs joke every now and then, but I am the only person that ever seems to enjoy it.

Unforgiven is a masterpiece and I liked The Master even though I think the director is capable of more. I don't remember Poltergeist II very well.

26.Joe (John Avildsen, 1970)

27.The Diary of Anne Frank (George Stevens, 1959)

28.Trading Places (John Landis, 1983)

29.A Separation (Asghar Farhadi, 2011)

30.Grizzly Man (Werner Herzog, 2005)

Grizzly Man is amazing.

Surprised you guys haven't seen Trading Places i thought everyone had seen that.
I might have seen it as a child, but I don't remember it at all.

23.Duck Dodgers In The 24 1/2 Century (Chuck Jones, 1953)

25.The Master (Paul Thomas Anderson, 2012)

Now you tell me where theres anywhere on the planet you can find a Daffy Duck cartoon along with PTA's The Master, and it make sense?

Enjoying your favorites Cam. I find whenever Im iffy on what movie I may or may not see, if you like it Ill end up giving it a try.

He's great in Beverly Hill Cop and 48 Hours too. After that everything went downhill. Trading Places is a very unusual comedy in that it combines intelligence and raunch. I consider it a masterpiece, and it's 1 of 4 movies from the director that are major all time favorites of mine.

Don't worry Camo, my love for The Master will trump all these naysayers.

I love The Separation as well. I need to rewatch though, it is starting to fade from my memory.

I don't know what to do with all this Looney Tune love. Maybe I will stick some episodes of SpongeBob on my next 100.