250 Of Camo's Favourites

→ in
Tools    

I you all.

Mark specifically though because i've probably read more of his posts than anyone else here.

Edit: Just read that back to myself haha. I meant i've read Marks posts more than any other members posts, not i've read Marks posts more than any other member haha.

11.Psycho (Alfred Hitchcock, 1960)

12.Gone With The Wind (Victor Fleming, 1939)

13.Sunset Boulevard (Billy Wilder, 1950)

14.It Happened One Night (Frank Capra, 1934)

15.Dog Day Afternoon (Sidney Lumet, 1975)

Awesome list, great layout and pics! I like your idea of not doing a numbered countdown, which I think would be hard to do. I know I've thought about doing a personal list, but haven't so far as I think I would have a real hard time ranking them.

I especially like that last set of movies.

Psycho (Alfred Hitchcock, 1960)

Gone With The Wind (Victor Fleming, 1939)

Sunset Boulevard (Billy Wilder, 1950)

It Happened One Night (Frank Capra, 1934)
I'm a big fan of Claudette Colbert I've liked her in just about every movies I've ever seen her in.

Thanks Citizen.

Would be really interested in a list of yours similar to this because i know i'd get alot of recs. All i did was continually list off films i remembered that i loved then when i came up with 250 i put them in a randomizer and posted them as is; i'd love to see a similar list from you if you are understandably not up for ranking.

Dog Days and Sunset are in my 100. Amazing films.

Psycho and Gone With The Wind are respected by me more than loved. Much closer to loving Psycho though. Psycho is great through 2/3 and has one of the coolest performances ever.

Dog Days and Sunset are in my 100. Amazing films.

Psycho and Gone With The Wind are respected by me more than loved. Much closer to loving Psycho though. Psycho is great through 2/3 and has one of the coolest performances ever.
Which third don't you like in Psycho, guessing the last third?

Psycho is amazing. Great and legendary movie. Keem em' coming bro

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is my least favorite of the trilogy, but it's still a great movie.
Pinocchio scared me when I was a kid, but I've grown to love it over the years.
I'm not a big fan of Woody Allen, but I liked Take The Money And Run.
Psycho is not my favorite Hitchcock movie, but I like it a lot.
The Maltese Falcon, Sunset Boulevard, and It Happened One Night are also great movies.

Let the night air cool you off
JJ hasn't even appeared here yet; his thread is dead to me.
🖕🏿

Do emojis work on mofo?

When I get home I'll comb through this thread and make fun of you for not going for a thousand.

Let the night air cool you off
Sometimes I feel like maybe I spend too much time watching weird horror films, because there's still a bunch of classics I haven't seen. A handful of them you have already listed. I've seen about half of this list so far. Expect some of these to show up in my list over time. Special shout out to The Elephant Man; it made me cry. That doesn't happen very often with movies.

My mom is not a fan of Psycho ever since my diagnosis, but I think it's great.

Unregistered User
I'm really tempted to do this myself Camo but I just keep seeing so many great films that would constantly change my list!!

Anyway, love the list so far as you'll see by my ratings.

Pinocchio (Disney, 1940) -

The Maltese Falcon (John Huston, 1941) -

Kwaidan (Masaki Kobayashi, 1964) -

Take The Money And Run (Woody Allen, 1969) -

The Godfather Part II (Francis Ford Coppola, 1974) -

The Elephant Man (David Lynch, 1980) -

Paris, Texas (Wim Wenders, 1984) -

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Steven Spielberg, 1984) -

Three Colours: Red (Krzysztof Kieślowski, 1994) -

Shotgun Stories (Jeff Nichols, 2007)[/quote] -

Psycho -

Gone With the Wind -

Sunset Boulevard -

Happened One Night -

Dog Day Afternoon -

Excellent list, good work Camo

However, my fave of the recent few is Gone with the Wind. Great movie.

I'm really tempted to do this myself Camo but I just keep seeing so many great films that would constantly change my list!!
haha yeah. As Mark pointed out i could always get Yoda to change the title and add to it whenever i want. You should do it, it would be great

Psycho isn't my favourite Hitchcock either (to gbg) btw, he's my favourite director so there's quite a few from him to come.