Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/eu...-live-updates/

The way these attacks are happening, they are not gonna stop any time soon. Here is one more in munich.

Please no!...not a sticky! It's OK to talk about terrorist attacks but this is Movie Forums.
It will prevent dozens of threads from sprouting out every time an attack occurs.

Please no!...not a sticky! It's OK to talk about terrorist attacks but this is Movie Forums.
This.

Movie Forums.

I'm getting a bit fed up seeing all these political threads and so on. I don't go into them anymore.

I come on MoFo for movies and to escape the world, like watching movies to escape the world for a few hours... if I wanted current affairs I'd stay on Facebook all day clicking the trending buttons.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
It's time to start a terrorist attack thread and make it sticky
Why? European leadership is failing its citizens and talking about it here isn't going to remedy that absurd and repetitive situation. I thought I could get away from the news, here.

I come on MoFo for movies and to escape the world, like watching movies to escape the world for a few hours... if I wanted current affairs I'd stay on Facebook all day clicking the trending buttons.
All the more reason to merge them.

Why? European leadership is failing its citizens and talking about it here isn't going to remedy that absurd and repetitive situation. I thought I could get away from the news, here.
That's kind of an argument for what he's saying, at least if you start with the premise that we're not going to, ya' know, ban such discussions.

In my city my friends are discussing when my city ( Mumbai / Bombay ) will come on the ISIS radar and will be targeted. It's scary ,man......

Ashdoc, I have a question that I've been wanting to ask you.

You live in India, a country with a majority of Hindus and minority of Muslims. You've talked about religious violence by some of the Muslims there against Hindu's. Question isn't the government officials largely Hindu? Why would they be so ineffectual in stopping Islamic terrorist?

Ashdoc, I have a question that I've been wanting to ask you.

You live in India, a country with a majority of Hindus and minority of Muslims. You've talked about religious violence by some of the Muslims there against Hindu's. Question isn't the government officials largely Hindu? Why would they be so ineffectual in stopping Islamic terrorist?
Muslims are extremely ferocious and police don't dare patrol their areas. Also when political parties that are partially dependent on Muslim votes to come to power are in power, they do not act even when Muslims are hiding terrorists for fear of upsetting their vote bank .

Thanks Ashdoc

Pandering to voters, yup, that happens in America all the time.
For example, if i get robbed in a Muslim area and go to the police then the police themselves say that I should go to the local Muslim politician of the area and he will help nab the thief. The police dare'nt tread in that area.

For example, if i get robbed in a Muslim area and go to the police then the police themselves say that I should go to the local Muslim politician of the area and he will help nab the thief. The police dare'nt tread in that area.
Pardon but, then what ****ing good are they?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I have family in Munich, Aunt, Uncle and 2 cousins, they are safe thankgod.

Politicians have created this god awful mess, they've become so afraid of being seen to be "rascist" (apparently the worst thing you could ever be), that they have imported 3rd world ****s with a medieval mentality into our modern western society that are absolutely incompatible in almost every conceivable way.

Pardon but, then what ****ing good are they?
Police are useful in non Muslim areas, which still form majority of the country's territory.

Police are useful in non Muslim areas, which still form majority of the country's territory. That is , till the Muslim population outbreeds the nonmuslims as it Will all over the world.
How are you supposed to rely on police if they can just refuse to do their job?

That'd be like a court that'll prosecute any crime except rape.

How are you supposed to rely on police if they can just refuse to do their job?

That'd be like a court that'll prosecute any crime except rape.
This happens when Muslims cross a certain percentage mark in population. You will shortly experience it in your own country if it is in Europe.