Toodles

Tools    

everyone will joke about it, but i'll be sad if he's gone. But also happy bc he's free

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
He messaged me a lot during Survivor saying he was going to leave the forums.

Suspect's Reviews

Well I hope hes keeping in contact with his closest friends from the site at least. No reason to isolate himself.

14 years is a very very long time, so if you are serious about leaving, there's really no shame in calling it a day.

So long and good luck!

Of course SC would be deeply missed! if he was really gone. If I thought he wasn't joking I would tell him he adds a lot of flavor and spice to the board and he's needed here. All MoFos are needed But like Arnold said, he'll be back!

So he said 14 years, but I remember him recently saying he came onto the site the same time as Rauld. Was Sexy his 2nd or 3rd acct? Maybe hes just using an old alternate account.

So he said 14 years, but I remember him recently saying he came onto the site the same time as Rauld. Was Sexy his 2nd or 3rd acct? Maybe hes just using an old alternate account.
They have the same anniversary date, not year.

I mean...maybe? Who knows?

If he does leave, I'll be sad. Whatever my occasional confrontations with him, I think he's a good guy and he's undeniably entertaining. There's no version of the site's story that doesn't have him as one of the main characters, in every sense of that word.