Worst Movies of 2015

Tools    

Now that 2015 is over, what are your stinkers of 2015?

1. Paul Blart Mall Cop 2
2. Jupiter Ascending
3. Outcast
4. The Walking Deceased
5. Chappie
6. Fantastic Four
7. Paranormal Activity: the Ghost Dimension
8. Vacation
9. The Loft
10. Get Hard

Honorable Mentions: Taken 3, The Cobbler, Pixels, Unfinished Business, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, The D-Train, Ted 2, Area 51, Unfriended,

Movies I didn't even bother seeing but were probably ****: Alvin in The Chipmunks 4, Point Break, Hot Pursuit, Fifty Shades of Grey, Mortdecai, Insurgent, Pitch Perfect 2, Hitmen: Agent 47, Jem and The Holograms, Aloha, Transporter Refueled,

There's a lot more that I didn't like but my list would be way too long if I added all of them in so these are the ones I especially disliked.

Paul Blart and Fant4stic are too mainstream to pick for the worst. My least favorite of the year were, in order:

1. The Gallows
2. Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse
3. Unfinished Business
4. Mortdecai
5. Strange Magic
6. Tak3n
7. The Lazarus Effect
8. Chappie
9. Point Break
10. Vacation
11. Aloha
12. The Transporter Refueled
13. Home
14. Unfriended
15. Jem and the Holograms

The only movie that I didn't see that could probably make the list is The Loft

1. Home
2. San Andreas
3. Pixels
4. Minions
5. Get Hard

Outcast was the worst it should be outcasted

Am I the only one who sorta liked chappie?

1) Jupiter Ascending - painfully boring
2) Vacation
3) Pixels - adam sandler's not funny, who knew?
4) Hot Pursuit - not funny
5) Hitman: Agent 47

Yes this fantastic four is now really an old theme....They should try some different prospective before directing this movie.

Welcome to the human race...
1. Entourage
2. Aloha
3. Fantastic Four
4. Taken 3
5. Lava
6. Chappie
7. Joy
8. Kung Fury
9. Jurassic World
10. Terminator: Genisys

(honourable mentions - The Gift and Jupiter Ascending).

Welcome to the human race...
In short:- what was wrong about ending of "The Gift" and how should it rather have ended?
WARNING: "The Gift" spoilers below
The main problem I had with the ending of The Gift is that, in short, it undercut what had come before. Up until then the film had proved a decent thriller (if not as amazing as I'd been led to believe) that worked well based on the interplay between its characters and the unpredictable weirdness of Joel Edgerton's character, but as it got closer and closer to its conclusion the film started to paint itself into a corner and it started to get a bit desperate as it tried to resolve itself, namely by forgoing the ambiguous menace of Edgerton by having him launch a flat-out revenge plot that involved taunting Jason Bateman's character by implying that he raped and possibly impregnated Rebecca Hall's character. Even its attempt to keep things ambiguous in the light of such a revelation by making it so that Bateman will apparently never know for sure what had happened because he can't trust Edgerton one way or the other just rings hollow and just feels awfully anti-climatic compared to what the film had built up in the previous two acts.

That being said, I'm not sure how it "should" have ended. It's obvious enough that the film is supposed to end with Bateman being "punished" for apparnetly ruining Edgerton's life, but as for how it could have done that better...I'll get back to you on that.

I'll add The Human Centipede 3 to the list.
To most people it wasn't a surprise, but I actually really liked HC2 and expected more of the same twisted kind of **** from the premise of 3. What I got was some boring, amateurish gibberish with absolutely none of the appeal of the first two. It tops SAW 3D as my most disappointing sequel ever.
I mean, even if you hated the first two and didn't expect anything, you gotta admit that HC3 was another level of trash.

1. Vice
Brian A. Miller

2. Taken 3
Olivier Megaton

3. The Boy Next Door
Rob Cohen

4. Get Hard
Etan Cohen

5. Tomorrowland
Brad Bird

6. Accidental Love
Stephen Greene (David O. Russell)

7. The Man with the Iron Fists 2
Roel Reiné

8. Wild Card
Simon West

9. Ted 2
Seth MacFarlane

10. 88
April Mullen

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
2. Jupiter Ascending
3. Minions
4. Jurassic World
5. Poltergeist (2015)
i dont think the force awakens is a bad film , not at all, i dont know how u think it's bad,

Boldly going.
i dont think the force awakens is a bad film , not at all, i dont know how u think it's bad,
Check out my thread on The Force Awakens in Reviews.

I find it interesting how some people's favourite movies are appearing on other's worst lists, and vice versa. The appreciation of film, like most art, is highly subjective.

I have to return some videotapes.
3. The Boy Next Door
Rob Cohen
Chill out there man! You've gotta appreciate that movie for what it is... a pile of trash.