The Walking Dead: Season 6

Tools    

Maybe with Morgan now returning it will push Daryl back a bit? I kind of hope they use Morgan in the Daryl role for a bit to take him out of the spotlight. When it's time for him to return to a main role, we won't be as bored of him maybe?

What bothered me most about season 5 was that Tyreese died and I was happy I wouldn't have to deal with his dumb ass anymore. And then his sister started acting exactly like him. It's like he didn't even die. ugh

I didn't have a problem with daryl in 4 or 5.

I think it is one of those things where Daryl was a great side character, but now he is being pushed to the fore front and it just is not working. The actor isn't good enough to carry an episode himself, without Andrew Lincoln/Rick this show would be nothing. At the end of Season 5 Daryl was starting to be pushed to the background again like he was in S 1-2 and his character was starting to became bearable to me again. I hope they keep him there. We got another badass being introduced this season (Many of you may know who I speak of) and Daryl will be getting a run for his money. I personally think Abraham, Rick, and Morgan are the most badass characters on the show right now, but to each his own. Also this superhero **** is what really pisses me off with Daryl, half the **** he does is so unrealistic (Chain whip from the Season 5 Finale anyone?) that I cannot take the character seriously anymore. If he becomes tamed like he was in S 1-2 then I'll be fine with him.
Wait for Negan! Negan gonna be a badass vilain I swear...

I don't think to be honest that the show expect the ''Daryl'' character to be that good and to be that loved by the fan... but hey majority of people watching the show again (like me) love Daryl... him and Rick are awesome it's like Jesse and Walt in Breaking Bad if one of them die it wouldn't be the same anymore... Norman Reedus is not the best actor ever but imo he do a hell of a job in The Walking Dead.

The Comic Con poster is here for Season 6 of The Walking Dead....

It does seem to exemplify the morality struggle between Rick and Morgan as we open up the season but personally I think the banner looks like a 6 year old made it, what do you guys think?
Quick question - is the black guy shown here, the same guy that was totally insane a couple seasons back? Where he and Rick fought, and Rick tried to convince him to join the group but he was just too whacked out to understand?

And (if I remember correctly) the insane guy was the same guy from season 1 who had a son and who Rick & Carl shacked up with for a while, and who Rick kept trying to contact on the radio?
Are these all the same guy, or did I get mixed up along the way?
And if they are the same, it seems he somehow regained his sanity. (?)

Maybe with Morgan now returning it will push Daryl back a bit? I kind of hope they use Morgan in the Daryl role for a bit to take him out of the spotlight. When it's time for him to return to a main role, we won't be as bored of him maybe?
That is another thing, the crossbow stuff just got boring (half way through Season 3 for me), there's no tension when Daryl is in a do or die situation because you know he won't die because his millions of rabid fangirls will scream out in agony if he did. When Daryl does die (which I hope is sooner rather than later) It will be bigger than The Red Wedding and Hershel's death combined times a million. I personally found his brother Merle to be even more bad ass, compelling, and fun character. IMO Merle is the best character not in the comics. And I thought it was a shame that they killed off a character with mega potential just to get a terrible cry face (that looks more like a constipated face) out of Daryl for 5 minutes.

As you guys can probably tell I'm pretty tired of Daryl lololol so him being pushed into the background for a little bit might be a good idea....this is the first ever Angry Daryl rant i've posted on this site (I've posted a million on my TWD site) and I hope it is my last.....

Wait for Negan! Negan gonna be a badass vilain I swear...

I don't think to be honest that the show expect the ''Daryl'' character to be that good and to be that loved by the fan... but hey majority of people watching the show again (like me) love Daryl... him and Rick are awesome it's like Jesse and Walt in Breaking Bad if one of them die it wouldn't be the same anymore... Norman Reedus is not the best actor ever but imo he do a hell of a job in The Walking Dead.
Oh trust me, I know about Negan, but I wasn't talking about him *cough*jesus*cough*

Funny thing is I hated Jesse on BB too, NOT IMMEDIATELY, it was towards the last 2 season that I began to loathe him. I only watched for Walt by the end of the Series. Nothing against Aaron Paul I think he was good I just didn't like the character.

Season 4 was when the daryl pandering was at it's highest. I still liked Season 4, but that was when my Daryl hate started coming out.

I should of realized the Daryl pandering was coming when this happened in the first episode of Season 4....

As you guys can probably tell I'm pretty tired of Daryl lololol so him being pushed into the background for a little bit might be a good idea....this is the first ever Angry Daryl rant i've posted on this site (I've posted a million on my TWD site) and I hope it is my last.....
I can forgive your Daryl bashing in exchange for your fondness of Emilia Clarke. She's perfect.