AdamUpBxtch's Top 50 Favorite TV Character

Tools    

2. Sherlock Holmes(Benedict Cumberbatch) - Sherlock(BBC)
Benedict is my favorite actor working today and he is simply brilliant as Sherlock Holmes. One of the best characters and performances I've ever seen.

1. Tyrion Lannister(Peter Dinklage) - Game of Thrones
The best character on Game of Thrones, and also my favorite TV Character. The definition of Underdog in almost every sense Peter Dinklage is simply top notch as Tyrion.

The single greatest character to ever be created in any medium (Thank you GRRM).
I can't agree with this statement at all (Tyrion's not even the greatest TV character, IMO), but he is most definitely the greatest Game of Thrones character and is really the only reason I watch the show.

I can't agree with this statement at all (Tyrion's not even the greatest TV character, IMO), but he is most definitely the greatest Game of Thrones character and is really the only reason I watch the show.
who's your fav? Why not do a list? I did one as I watch way too much TV and I was bored lol

who's your fav? Why not do a list? I did one as I watch way too much TV and I was bored lol
I actually just started putting together a list just to see what I'd come up with but atm I've only got 34 names.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This was a good list if you remove all the "Game of Thrones" and "Walking Dead" characters. (I don't watch either of those shows, but it just felt like there were so many of them that they made the list very limited.)

What about all the old shows that aren't still current? Some of those shows had some great characters.

This was a good list if you remove all the "Game of Thrones" and "Walking Dead" characters. (I don't watch either of those shows, but it just felt like there were so many of them that they made the list very limited.)

What about all the old shows that aren't still current? Some of those shows had some great characters.
Sorry about that lol TWD and GoT are my 2 fav shows, I tried not to use as many but it's kind of hard because I love so many characters from both shows. I'm gonna start getting on a lot of old shows as well, I try to keep up on my current shows and I forget to sit back and enjoy some old ones that aren't on anymore. (even though Technically Dexter, BB, The Mentalist, Lost, etc aren't on anymore)

Sorry about that lol TWD and GoT are my 2 fav shows, I tried not to use as many but it's kind of hard because I love so many characters from both shows. I'm gonna start getting on a lot of old shows as well, I try to keep up on my current shows and I forget to sit back and enjoy some old ones that aren't on anymore. (even though Technically Dexter, BB, The Mentalist, Lost, etc aren't on anymore)

Yeah, but all the shows that you mentioned that aren't on anymore are still fairly recent shows. There were some great shows on many years ago, and those are the characters and shows that are missing from your list.

Older shows I recommend:

Blackadder (but not the first season) - Edmund Blackadder would be my #1 character, btw
Roseanne
Night Court
Married With Children
Daria

Current shows I recommend:
Archer
Orange is the New Black

Older shows I recommend:

Blackadder (but not the first season) - Edmund Blackadder would be my #1 character, btw
Roseanne
Night Court
Married With Children
Daria

Current shows I recommend:
Archer
Orange is the New Black

My list would go back even farther than that. For example, one of my all-time favorite TV characters is Dr. Ben Casey.

My list would go back even farther than that. For example, one of my all-time favorite TV characters is Dr. Ben Casey.
I have no idea who that even is.

I have no idea who that even is.

He was a surgeon on the TV show "Ben Casey" back in the 1960s. He was played by Vince Edwards.

I need to give The Walking Dead a try. Glad to see Ron Swanson make your countdown! Fun list!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I liked this list! I want to try to make one like this. It seems like fun. I'd have put Walter White higher up on the list. That guy is fascinating.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I liked a few of these, but I liked going through your list. Far too much GoT and TWD for me. I tried a couple of seasons of GoT and just didn't care about anyone. None of the characters resonated with me. That's not a problem for me, but throw in the fantasy crap and the lack of politics in the second season and I just didn't care enough to continue.

I watched the first episode of TWD but it didn't really appeal. I have to say that it hurt it having Andrew Lincoln in the lead. Not because I dislike him or anything, but because he's Egg and I don't see him as anything else. That'd be hard enough anyway, but throw in the accent and it's just not real.

I've not watched it, but it's probably NSFW.

Plus, y'know, zombies.

Congrats on finishing your list.

tbh my list changes and people move up and down all the time. This is just what my list looked like yesterday lol

I like all the characters on this list I just like some better than others and that's how I listed them.