AdamUpBxtch's Top 50 Favorite TV Character

Tools    

Well I may not be the greatest judge on Movies as much as I want to be, but I have watched plenty of TV shows and know how to judge them on their merits so here is my list of my top 50 tv characters, feel free to comment as I post them. Be warned, this list is very varied and some might be pissed by certain characters being above or below others but I'm not gonna sugar-coat so people will like me more or something, I'm doing my honest 50 favorite characters, you may be surprised by some of the people I have picked, it's mostly because I watch plenty of different shows. And please don't take any of this as hate, this is my top 50 characters so I obviously like all the characters on this list, this list just shows my fav's in order.This is gonna be hard for me as i love more than 50 tv characters.....I'm gonna love this challenge....

50. Jon Snow(Kit Harrington) - Game of Thrones
The bastard of Winterfell! Jon wasn't a favorite of mine from the beginning, it took me a while to appreciate what he was there for and now he makes my list. Kit isn't the worse actor(I won't say he's fantastic either though) but Jon's story has been becoming much better since the first couple seasons.

48. Norman Bates(Freddie Highmore) - Bates Motel
I seriously can't get enough of Bates Motel, the show just keeps drawing me in every episode. Freddie Highmore is simply fantastic as Norman Bates. Especially in Season 3.

47. Margaery Tyrell(Natalie Dormer) - Game of Thrones
The first female on the list! Loving Margaery on the show, since basically her introduction, her determination is second to none, she'll do whatever it takes to be and stay Queen. I love seeing female characters with that kind of determination to stay in power.

I was going to say I hope Jon Snow isn't the highest ranking GOT character, but now Margaery has shown up. I like Natalie Dormer here, but liked her much better in The Tudors. She was incredible hot in that.

44. Danny Reagan(Donnie Wahlberg) - Blue Bloods
Donnie Wahlberg was born to play this role pretty much. Donnie is very underrated compared to his brother Mark. Danny Reagan is one of my fav cop characters out there.

43. Cameron Tucker (Eric Stonestreet) - Modern Family
Easily the funniest character on Modern Family, yes I watch Modern Family sue me it's hilarious. Eric Stonestreet isn't actually gay in real life but he could easily fool you as he is fantastic as Cam.

42. Ben Linus(Michael Emerson) - Lost
Emerson is great in pretty much every I've seen him in. Linus was a good Villain....good guy....I couldn't tell by the end of the show but I still liked the character despite the mess the last few seasons of Lost were.

I loved Lost. For some reason Linus would just rub me the wrong way and freak me out. He was an excellent part of the show.

40. Jaime Lannister(Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) - Game of Thrones
Bet ya didn't see this coming lol? The best part of television is when you start liking characters you never though you would, and Jaime Lannister is one of those characters.

for Jaime.

I hated him at first, but he changed my mind after he bonded with Brienne. Not my favorite Lannister, but he's close.

Haven't seen any of these shows besides Game of Thrones, though.

39. Marty Hart(Woody Harrelson) - True Detective
Woody Harrelson......that's all I need to say. When I first heard someone say Woody was doing a TV series I laughed in their face then....well you know. HBO doesn't disappoint with their shows or characters.

Despite my fondness for McConaughey and Harrelson, I couldn't get into True Detective. I see there's gonna be a change in cast next season though so maybe I'll try again.

37. Morgan Jones(Lennie James) - The Walking Dead
Morgan Jones has only been in 3-4 whole episodes of The Walking Dead, but he is easily one of the best characters ever to be on the show and Lennie James plays him amazingly, Lennie is such a great underrated actor. His story on TWD is full of such tragedy that you just have to root for the guy.