Admire a Favorite Film of the Above Member

Tools    

Wizard of Oz is a classic, they made a prequel and honestly i'm surprised Hollywood hasn't tried to remake the actual movie and ruin it as well.

and if anybody hasn't seen Good Fellas well........idky those kind of people would be on this site.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Silver Linings Playbook was one of the biggest pleasant surprises that I've had in a long time. I didn't expect to get that much out of it, but it was funny, engaging and a movie I will want to revisit many times again.

Silver Linings Playbook was one of the biggest pleasant surprises that I've had in a long time. I didn't expect to get that much out of it, but it was funny, engaging and a movie I will want to revisit many times again.
Trust me, i'm not a fan of Romcoms whatsoever but i watched anyways (Mostly for Chris Tucker as I haven't seen him in a movie in years and also for De Niro) and i was blown away by Jen's performance (I had never watched one of her movies before this one, what an introduction am I right?) and it immediately made me a fan of hers. That's what made me watch WB, and the X-Men movies, it's crazy i had no idea who this chick was a few years ago, now i want her to have my babies

Much that once was is lost
I loved Starship Troopers. Never understood how some people could claim it was a promotion of fascism, I seemed the opposite to me.

Whoops, Friendly Mushroom you sneaked in there while I was typing. So.....

It's a Wonderful Life is a wonderful film. Not many have it listed as there top 10. I'm to see it!

Much that once was is lost
There are two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig

I could watch The Good the Bad and the Ugly a thousand times!

Silver Linings Playbook was great, and the end made me cry. I've been wanting to rewatch it, but haven't done it yet, because I'm afraid I might like it less.

Requiem for a Dream is one of my favorite movies of all time. Plus, Clint Mansell knows how to make a score.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Last Crusade is a childhood favourite of mine!!!

Suspect's Reviews