2013 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

It hadn't been changed yet. We were waiting on as many owners as possible and very few responded. I've changed it going forward.

The settings are public at all times for you guys to check, which I'd advise if you're making any decisions based on them.

Oh, crap. Sorry, didn't think I needed to respond unless I was against the idea. Yeah, totally in favor of a one day wait.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
It hadn't been changed yet.
thank goodness for that. Dickey is getten shellacked in the first. Knuckleballin doesnt dance in the dome apparently.

I sent an offer and email to Patrick coach of Loose Seals. Offering him Alfonso Soriano for Alexi Ogando. Want to seal that pitching slot and be done with it.

Edit In - After sleeping on it decided I was offering too much, and cancelled the offer.

Ugh, Josh Johnson. If someone wants to try to buy low on him, I'd be pretty willing to give him up. I would need a SP in return though, because there is essentially nothing worthwhile on the waiver wire. I'm the Fightin' Fontenots, by the way.

Well me and Frightened Inmate #2, Patrick, coach of The Loose Seals have made a deal. I mightve overpaid for this one, I gave him Jason Kubel for Alexi Ogando.

What made me decide to accept was I went pitching rounds 2-9 so I wouldnt have any serious dilemnas pitching wise this season. Ogando has always been great, and I think I can fill Kubels absence with the Matt Adams, Brandon Moss, and soon Carlos Ruiz. Tex & Jeter will return in a month and I may be too offense heavy anyway.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Struck an agreement which sends Jose Bautista to my team in exchange for Nelson Cruz and Josh Beckett. Love having Cruz on my team, but something tells me Texas isn't the team it used to be. Beckett has been more than average thus far. And obviously, Bautista has been injured and underperforming but figured it was worth a shot.

A system of cells interlinked
Masterson: Shutout, Win, 9 innings pitched.

Could it be?

Masterson: Shutout, Win, 9 innings pitched.

Could it be?
Perhaps you won that lottery. I remember almost picking him up myself. And I could really use him right now.

Made a longshot offer to get Matt Moore from Tims Squeeze, Hiroki Kuroda and Vernon Wells. Trying not to overpay for any Rays, but Ill undoubtedly get more rejections taking the smarter slower route.

Edit in - Ended up cancelling the offer. Sent Tim a email explaining why.

Just got offered Tim Hudson for Matt Kemp. Should I take the deal? seems like a steal for me . I mean come on we are 2 weeks in and I should surely trade my 1st rounder for someone's 15th rounder (or something close to that)

Looking forward to getting Ogando tomorrow. My ERA is slowly improving. There were reports in China that my ERA was seen just below the surface of the ground. Was entertaining acquiring Hellickson or Moore this weekend, but after watching David Price hold the BoSox to 1 run, again, and the Rays couldnt put even 2 or 3 runs on the board in support, again. So I decided to stick with Kuroda the weaker pitcher because he at least has a team that can bat to back him up. Frustrating.

Oh and one more thing to bitch about - Luke Scott. He will miss almost the whole first month of the season for a right calf strain. How did it happen?! This is a true report to the press from Lukes lips "I drank too much water". #%@! WTF!? How?! Ive heard of marathon runners thatve actually died from such a thing, but not some designated hitter that only has to bat every 2 or 3 innings! You know what I say to that?

Id pay him his contract, kick him to the curb with a lifetime supply of Zephyrhills Spring Water as a severance, and send up Wil Myers just so fast.

A big mea culpa, guys: I meant to switch trade review to 1 day, and apparently I switched waiver time instead. There hasn't been a lot of activity so it doesn't seem like it's changed much, except for the trade that would've gone through yesterday for Bautista, I believe. When it was brought to my attention (thanks Adam!) I put it through manually, seeing as how it was purely my fault.

Dusty's lineup needs to drop someone to make the trade work so Bautista is on the waiver wire for the moment, but please disregard him; I'll be placing him on Dusty's team as soon as he gets back to me.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Just got offered Tim Hudson for Matt Kemp. Should I take the deal? seems like a steal for me . I mean come on we are 2 weeks in and I should surely trade my 1st rounder for someone's 15th rounder (or something close to that)
Draft position doesnt mean a whole helluvalot when your Stud 1st rounder is batten the weight of a somalian refugee.

A big mea culpa, guys: I meant to switch trade review to 1 day, and apparently I switched waiver time instead. There hasn't been a lot of activity so it doesn't seem like it's changed much, except for the trade that would've gone through yesterday for Bautista, I believe. When it was brought to my attention (thanks Adam!) I put it through manually, seeing as how it was purely my fault.

Dusty's lineup needs to drop someone to make the trade work so Bautista is on the waiver wire for the moment, but please disregard him; I'll be placing him on Dusty's team as soon as he gets back to me.
Ok then LOL! I just went on the league site and saw Jose Bautista on waivers. My jaw dropped but still somehow laughed. I wish I knew how to do a screenshot cause thats something you just dont see everyday.

Draft position doesnt mean a whole helluvalot when your Stud 1st rounder is batten the weight of a somalian refugee.

That is just silly though. That's like me offering Betancourt for Ryan Braun