Star Wars Incest?

Tools    

Star Wars... A movie about a Jedi kissing his sister and getting chased by their father all around the universe. And you thought your family had issues.

The most loathsome of all goblins
The whole "sister" thing was cooked up by Lucas when he wrote Return of the Jedi, talk about a stupid retcon. The whole "there is another" line in Empire wasn't even originally referring to Leia.

As the above said, in the time of 'Empire strikes back' the sister sub-plot hadn't yet been thought of.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
My personal fav, not incest related though.

LAWL^^^^. Rodent wins this thread.

I'm starting to think this place might as well be called Incest Forums.

This thread is a gift that keeps on giving.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I've always heard jokes about the Luke Skywalker and Leia incest debacle, and have probably made a couple jokes about it myself, however, I don't allow that to overshadow the excellence that is the original Star Wars trilogy.

Imagine the child they would have had, would have looked like the guitar kid from "Deliverance" or something.

They were just trying to keep it in the family........
I wonder if after ROTJ when Luke knows the truth does he still fantasise about Leia and secretly lust after her, a bit like Joaquim Phoenix's young Emperor in Gladiator?

Is it true that Han Solo was gayer than a 3 dollar bill?