Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Doing a Stephen King marathon before my bf goes for a quick 2 week tour in Mexico and South America. He pretty much told me he didn't care what else happened this weekend but he wanted one night of Stephen King and potatisgratäng.

We starting early with The Langoliers right now.

Time for a rewatch

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Legend in my own mind

Second in our Stephen King night is Needful Things...the full 3 hour version which we have never seen. We only saw the 2 hour rental version so...I HAS AN EXCITE. I loved the book.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

After refusing to acknowledge it's existence for this long, It may be time to embrace the disappointment.
I'm still in avoidance mode. I like Melissa Mc but not a fan of entire movies being gender swapped. A character here and there is fine but I feel like it's pandering.

This is actually my least favourite Lynch by far. I recently rewatched it hoping I'd have a change of heart, but ended up hating it even more. Is this your first watch?

This is actually my least favourite Lynch by far. I recently rewatched it hoping I'd have a change of heart, but ended up hating it even more. Is this your first watch?
second or third... I was actually wondering myself why i was neglecting this film. I guess i'm gonna find out tonight. . otherwise all other Lynch films i watched more than 10 times. except Elephant man and Straight Story

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

second or third... I was actually wondering myself why i was neglecting this film. I guess i'm gonna find out tonight. . otherwise all other Lynch films i watched more than 10 times. except Elephant man and Straight Story
Whoa, that's impressive! I still have to see Dune and Inland Empire to become Lynch completist. Hopefully I'll tackle it before the new TP season !