40.00%
6 votes
She's good in my books. (yes)
53.33%
8 votes
Why are you trying to insult me? (no)
6.67%
1 votes
Stop with these polls you twat (don't care)
15 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Now With Moveable Parts
I think insulting yourself is only a step above, leaving yourself open to insult, which I am very clever at doing...

gone
I'm a dense twat

What I mean, was over Penelope Cruz, I would choose Nicole Kidman. And it's not an Australian thing, she is more attractive to me.

The only good things to come out of England are James Bond and Rareware. Actually, there's a lot more. I'm just saying. The word twat isn't half bad either.

My favorite character in Conker's BFD: the dung bettle.

But I'm going on pointlessly now.

gone
Australia came out of Britain.

Which ones that under, Rarewear (whatever the **** that is!) or James Bond?

You're giving yourself and your *cough*screwedup*cough* monarchy too much credit.

In 1901 we cast ourselves off from you -- since then we've been made up of a huge multi-cultural thing. Aboriginals, Asians, Africans, Europeans, Americans, Canadians, Spanish people. Don't ever think we've an offshoot of you. We're our own thing.

Rareware is the company that makes Conker's BFD, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, DK64, Banjo-Kazooie. I'm a big N64 player, me.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Australia came out of Britain's BACKSIDE!!

oh my, sorry, don't know where that outburst came from but I just had to do it. apologies to all aussies, especially Mr. Russell Crowe, who is technically a Kiwi (Kiwis are new zealanders, right?) but he was born there and is friends with other famous aussies so we don't want word getting round to him for when he meets me I plan to work my mojo on him and make him fall really hard and that'll be difficult if he's pissed at me for dissing the land down under.

as for this, sades: I think insulting yourself is only a step above, leaving yourself open to insult, which I am very clever at doing...

do you mean you're clever at insulting yourself or clever at leaving yourself open to insult ... which you've just done, and I wonder if that is cleverness or cluelessness ... *puts on thinking cap*

Yeah. Thanks. Whatever.

Australia came out of Britain's backside, when Britain was, well, I guess the only way to put it its rat infested sh!thole, and then we got better and better and better, until ultimately we're actually better than them full stop.

Talk about the underdog.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by thmilin
as for this, sades: I think insulting yourself is only a step above, leaving yourself open to insult, which I am very clever at doing...

do you mean you're clever at insulting yourself or clever at leaving yourself open to insult ... which you've just done, and I wonder if that is cleverness or cluelessness ... *puts on thinking cap*
Whoa thmmie, you sounded like the Mad Hatter, from Alice in Wonderland, just then! Cool.

It was an act of cleverness...of course. I'm quite gifted at leaving myself open.(<<<<<<see?)

I love Alice in Wonderland.

I'm Mad
You're Mad
We're all Mad here

Could be talking about Movieforums.....

gone
Wow TSB, a whole 101 years of history and tradition...

Wow, indeed.
101 years of tradition is just fine by me.

gone
what do you mean what do i mean why?

What do you mean what do I mean what do you mean why?

I is playink game wiv you frend.

As they say in Rome it takes two to Tango. Or something.

Can we PLEASE get back to dissing/praising Penelope Cruz?!

gone
wonder what her kids would look like with tom cruise...

Now With Moveable Parts
Don't make another one of those disgusting image alterations...wait, yeah...do it. I'm ready!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
SB, you aussies kick butt, yes you do. y'all make some funny as hell films. great sense of humor and humanity. being the underdog and all. i've always been an underdog and an underdog supporter.

Why thankyou very much.

Regarding their children, abnormally short, evil looking Spanish kids. Who smoke cigars.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
penelope is by all means not ugly.......she tends to fall under that 'interesting features' category, which i prefer over another face in the cliche crowd like SMG.

however, i've managed to bring my list down to a top 3 for me...

`Gwyneth Paltrow
`Uma Thurman
`Liv Tyler

which is entirely my opinion, based on features i find attractive