Mike Figgs Your Thoughts

Tools    

Mike Figgs is an intresting director from what I've watch out of his filmography. He carries his own weight and choose well rounded projects that could be great or could prove to be disastrous.

Liebestraum (1991)
Leaving Las Vegas (1995)
Internal Affairs (1990)

could you Guys & Gals tell me about these movies??

Hotel (2001) , Timecode (2000) , Miss Julie (1999) , Loss of Sexual Innocence, The (1999) , Flamenco Women (1997) , One Night Stand (1997) , Browning Version, The (1994) , Mr. Jones (1993) , Women & Men 2: In Love There Are No Rules (1991) (TV) , Stormy Monday (1988)

also tell me what is your Favorite and why??

and what is your most disliked movie that he has made and why??

Now With Moveable Parts
The only ones I know anything about are: Leaving Las Vegas, Timecode, and Miss Julie.

Leaving Las Vegas had Nick Cage and Elizabeth Shue. Nick one the Oscar for Best Actor. The movie was very dim and depressing. You really have to be careful of your mood when you're watching it. If I were the least bit on the downward slope, this movie would be the last one I would rent. The acting is perfect, the story is timeless. I recommend it.

Timecode had that hideous creature from Starship Troopers in it. The movie was done on a limited budget and was VERY slow. It's only good quality, was that it had some Christian flavor to it...other than that; Blahsville.

Miss Julie- I'll get back to this one.

I guess either not to many people know about this guy or like this guy??

Thanks for the comments Sades please tell me about Miss Julie

Now With Moveable Parts
Well, I've never seen the movie. I'm almost sure it would have to be based on the Strindburg play," Miss Julie". In fact, I know it is.

The play by Strindburg, is about sex and passion and breaking class barriers. I performed a bit from the play in my drama class, last semester...it's a great piece. I think I'll check the movie out, myself.