Why do Actors/Actresses turn to singing?

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
HEY! i thought i was the one who'd be stabbing someone with my stiletto in a back alley! no wait. i'd be using a 9mm, silenced. much neater. hey may even get a kiss before he dies.

i'm not as sadistic as sades. hehe.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by patti
and sades, my dear, don't you see how unfair of you it is to just leave us like that on some "she's here, she's not here" hiatus?
don't - do - that - again!
I sorree.

I'm still going to budget my time here...I think I posted WAY too much, I'm cutting back, but yeah, going cold turkey was very difficult.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Slightly off topic, but regarding thmilin's avatar..........is
Aeon Flux still running over where you guys are?

It got taken off a while back here.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
*throws self on chaise longue, sobbing*

no!!! It ceased a while back, 1997? or earlier? there were really only 13 episodes. It began as a non-dialogue short on MTV's Liquid Television, which I watched in horror religiously (LT, not Aeon). I fell in love with Aeon. Actually, they tried to revive it via weekly webcast, promising it on the MTV website but that was a year ago and at the time I didn't have regullar comp access so I didn't really research it. When I looked it up again, it seemed to have been relegated to a long ago dream supported by webgeeks on personal sites. Sometimes they'll show the 13 episode marathon on VH1 or MTV ... can't remember which.

sorry for all this info, but ... i'm still mourning. just needed someone's shoulder to cry on. i swear, it was the stupidest thing ever to discontinue that show. i honestly believe Aeon was the birth of my unhealthy fascination with sexy female assassin types.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
We were lucky enough to receive LTV, which I really enjoyed. I didn't pay much attention to Aeon until they started screening the episodes with dialogue.

I still have that entire season on VC-R, but unfortunately the picture is jumpy and the sound quality is relatively poor.

Unforunately, when I was first introduced, I struggled a little as I was only 12....generally preferring the animation.
But upon viewing now I can fully appreciate it, and realise how amazing it is .