15,000 Posts -- Pretty Cool

Tools    

Woohoo, 15,000 posts. Get this: it took 8 months to accumulate the first 5,000, 5 months for the next 5,000, and only 2 and a half months for this third batch of 5,000. Pretty cool...this forum's activity, as of late, has really given me a kick in the butt concerning the new site. A week ago I would have told you to expect it up in 3+ months, but now it feels more like a month or two...though I guess we'll see, eh?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
You too are also welcome, but of course now you also owe me your first born child.

You know is almost 500 posts since you posted that.. on the 19th!

HAY no one congradulated me on my 800th post 10 posts ago!

Ps. Who is Rodney? Is that your pet cokatoo TWT? I haf never seen Rodney post. Why is he moderator & Im not? Teehee.

Psps. 5000 posts on another forum? Whats that about, Reagan? Loll. Tell me the name so I can avoid it, haha.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I hit 600 and nobody said anything.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I said something. but it was under my breath so you wouldn't hear me.

Well nobody said anythin when I hit 666. People here are very rude, cant they count?

Ps. I heard you, Sun. THanks, that will be 2 grams pls.

Wow, we're probably going to hit 20,000 sometime tomorrow. That's basically 34 days since 15,000!

0-5,000: 8 months (34 weeks, roughly)
5,000-10,000: 5 months (21 weeks, roughly)
10,000-15,000: 2 1/2 months (Just under 11 weeks, roughly)
15,000-20,000: 1 1/4 months (5 weeks)

Geez, 5,000 posts in 34 WEEKS to start, and now 5,000 posts in 34 DAYS. Freaky! Thanks everyone for making this happen. 20K is a nice, round number. Amazingly, we've still got under 500 members...most message boards have a much larger number of posters who don't actually post much. Cizool.

Oh, 100 is being generous. I'd say more like 50 stop in and look around semi-regularly (once a week minimum, let's say, for the sake of a yardstick). No big whoop...like I said, it's usually just as bad for other sites...worse, even.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's expected though, I mean not everyone that comes here is gonna be a hardcore poster, the ones that do post have a good insight on things.

Now With Moveable Parts
When I hit 1000, I expect a figgin' celebration! I want spud jumping out of a cake and TWT to kiss my feet and thmilin to bestow me a crown and everyone else to worship me as the godess I am! Just kidding. I DO want spud in a cake though and it would be nice for someone to mention it on the day it happens...

Now With Moveable Parts
Do I have to spell it out for you? LOL...You know I'm not a good speller

Now With Moveable Parts
It's a big,heavily frosted cake...so that once you get in spud...you won't be able to get out and you'll suffocate and die. Then when I cut into it to eat a piece...there will be nothin' but a little, rotten potato inside. When I bury you...I will write the epitaph. It will say,"Here lies spud. He was a lousy conversationalist. Too bad."