Wanna act as John Connor in T3?

Tools    

B&W
FilmJerk.com is reporting that casting for the new John Connor in "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" is still going underway and there is actually a national casting call going underway. For white males 20-24 who wish to be considered for the role must have their VHS audition tapes to casting directors Randy Hiller and Sarah Halley Finn no later than this Friday

For more info.

B&W
BTW this was also on the site
UPDATE! "Cinema Confidential" has confirmed that this is very legit...you MUST submit your audition tape to the casting agency NO LATER THAN FRIDAY...so get on the ball!
Apparantly anyone interested can send an e-mail to: [email protected]

Don't ask me why the hech they have a hotmail address

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Originally posted by B&W

Don't ask me why the hech they have a hotmail address
Because it's another internet rumour?

B&W
Yeah but everything else looked really, really legit.
Oh well, its probably too late to audition now, anyways.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Our spy has also given us an outside but direct email address to the casting agents for this one role ([email protected]).
It's got "legit" pasted all over it

Actually, Fez, the link and the script pages are legit. While people like you just sit around pretending to be cool, others took the initiative to find out if it was real or not. Calls were made to the casting agents and the info posted on my site was proven to be legitimate.

But then, that would just make you look like a fool, wouldn't it?

Best Regards,

Edward Havens
Editor, Filmjerk.com

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I'll check into it too, and if I'm wrong then i'll stand corrected.

While people like you just sit around pretending to be cool
That was necessery wasn't it?

Lighten up, Ed. I don't think Fez was trying to look cool -- it's a very reasonable thing to be skeptical of. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up anyhow, and welcome to MovieForums.com.

This kind of story with skepticism. However, for someone to flippantly disregard the hard work I put into making sure this story was legit before posting it without a shred of evidence to the contrary is personally insulting.

I apologize to Fez for my remark. However, I would also ask Fez to not rush to judge. Just because he or she does not believe the story does not make it untrue.

Edward

Of course I'm not. A Blair Witch must always be truly frightening.

B.W.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
And here's proof that I could very well be wrong:

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1...nator3,00.html

John Connor: Replaced Edward Furlong made his movie debut in 1991's ''Terminator 2,'' playing Sarah Connor's son John, who's destined to lead humanity in future battles against machines that take over the world. But Furlong, who has reportedly struggled with substance abuse, will not appear in ''Terminator 3,'' despite earlier reports that he had signed on to the project. (his publicist didn't respond to requests for comment on his absence). A ''T3'' casting call distributed to agents (obtained by fan site Dark Horizons) says that producers are looking for an actor between the ages of 20 and 24 to play John Connor, who is supposed to have aged a decade since ''T2.'' John ''has been struggling with an uncertain future, not trusting that the nightmares that haunt him are over for good, '' says the casting information, which describes the role as ''extremely complex... requiring tremendous emotional range and intensity.'' Hayden Christensen, call your agent now.
But it's the bit about sending your VHS and the [email protected] that lacks any support on any page I've come across so if you can please provide me with the references which you deem credible as to convince my skeptic nature...

I think http://www.snopes2.com/ (urban legends verifier) are also looking into the same story after it hit quite a few forums and news sites...

Guy
Well, I submitted my video tape, and got the part. I'm lucky that the casting agents have never heard of "Raging Bull" or Robert De Niro, so as soon as they saw my tape I got a call.