HOF Organization Thread

Tools    

Hey guys please join us in The Simpsons HOF. The first attempt failed and i was the first one to get board celebrities @mark f and @sarah f to join. Best members, hope both of them want to take part again and if so i'll take their former noms unless they want to change them.

Well on Simpson HOF Part II i've got the little known MoFo @Yoda to join. There's three of us so far we are taking 2-5 more and only if you think you want to watch everything please.

@seanc should join IMO.

Yeah. Yoda told me i can ban whoever doesn't join and you are close to being banned right now.
Oh please, even if you had the power to ban people, you'd never ban me. You love me too much.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Nah he wasn't an alt. I made jokes that he was my alt early on which may have triggered you thinking this. He did ask how things worked; he asked me how to use an avatar the day he joined pretty much, the dude watched the wrong Joe film haha.
I also got a few PMs from him asking about how to do things on the site, and didn't get any alt vibes after I talked to him for a bit.

Between Camo's jokes and him asking for help in PMs, maybe that's why I got the feeling he was an alt. I never said anything about it while he was here because I knew there was a chance that I was wrong, and I didn't want to give anyone else the same idea and cause any problems for him.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Is everyone ok with me starting the Spaghetti Western in the first week of June? I'll be sending PMs to potential participants to see how many people we can gather!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
definitely interested in a spaghetti western HoF. I'm in. That should time out nicely with the ones I'm already in.

Is everyone ok with me starting the Spaghetti Western in the first week of June? I'll be sending PMs to potential participants to see how many people we can gather!
Sounds good I'll most likely join.

Sometime in the near future, I will start the 40s Hof Part 2, so hope people will join that. The first 40s Hof was great fun and we seen a lot of neat movies.

Legend in my own mind
Anybody up for some sort of Oscar HOF in the future? Like a best actor or best actress winner HOF?
That is a HoF that I can get involved with.