Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Manchester by the Sea

Somebody please give me that f*ckin' kleenex already!

WARNING: spoilers below
there few moments in this movie that I want mr keneth f*ckin' lonergan and co to set the bgm sound a bit low, bcoz it's distract my emotional intact on the screen.

also Lucas hedges's character, I mean, really2 steal my two f*ckin' cent. Boy on puberty
, father's just been dead, has two girlfriends, laid-laid-laid I wanna get laid uncle drive me to... wow, and his ego and teenage selfish-ity make him late to realize that his uncle was pieces of emotional abomination on the ****i'n' flesh.. not until his uncle frustatingly beaten up and then he walked tho his room and see those....
Great character - f*ck him, and f*ck his friends and girlfriends, I hate young selfish guy, dead dead

:3

definitely one of the best movie last year
2016 Resopamenic award for "Crying Like A B*tch, B*tch"

Told you!

Certain Women (2016)

Groundhog Day.
It has a good story, a good moral by the end of it but it gets to a certain point where it's just a bit boring. Good movie nontheless.

On the Waterfront, such a performance by Marlon Brando! Liked it very much

Manchester by the Sea

Somebody please give me that f*ckin' kleenex already!

WARNING: spoilers below
there few moments in this movie that I want mr keneth f*ckin' lonergan and co to set the bgm sound a bit low, bcoz it's distract my emotional intact on the screen.

also Lucas hedges's character, I mean, really2 steal my two f*ckin' cent. Boy on puberty
, father's just been dead, has two girlfriends, laid-laid-laid I wanna get laid uncle drive me to... wow, and his ego and teenage selfish-ity make him late to realize that his uncle was pieces of emotional abomination on the ****i'n' flesh.. not until his uncle frustatingly beaten up and then he walked tho his room and see those....
Great character - f*ck him, and f*ck his friends and girlfriends, I hate young selfish guy, dead dead

:3

definitely one of the best movie last year
2016 Resopamenic award for "Crying Like A B*tch, B*tch"

Told you!
well you got me clearly

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

I was watching this just for the naked girls!
The first 5 minutes shows a lot of what I was expecting
But this movie it's a lot more than this.
I didn't expect a good plot.
It's a good tale about loneliness and mind connections.

This is my new favourite review.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Groundhog Day.
It has a good story, a good moral by the end of it but it gets to a certain point where it's just a bit boring. Good movie nontheless.

I can actually watch it once a year, on average, just like Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Dynamite Warrior - Dan Chupong stars as a mysterious Robin Hood-like warrior with Muay Thai skills and rockets who helps farmers by taking the cattle stolen from raiders. However, there is more to him as he hunts down the one who killed his parents years ago. Meanwhile, a nobleman who wants to market tractors decide to make trouble for the farmers by stealing their cattle for slaughter and he enlists the aid of a cannibalistic escaped convict and a black wizard. Awesome fights and stunts mixed in with the supernatural. Some VFX look crazy but overall a comic-bookish action adventure that's a fun ride!

Final Rating: B

Second time! I tried...

The completely garbage, just like Avengers.
Avengers is garbage? Robert Downey Jr. have mercy on your soul!

Suicide Squad is junk, though, I agree.

“I was cured, all right!”
Every second? Even this one?

You must have no soul if not!
Every single one start laughing in the cinema for the next five minutes after this scene. I can't understand what's so funny in this...
Thor had a bad time because Loki was a powerfull mo*******ker, Thor had a bad time with Hulk because it's "The powerfull Hulk" right?
Then Hulk smash Loki like paper.
Ok, they use stupid suits in the first place, so we can't take this movies seriously right? I just can't see the funny about all this.
I used to be the "comic book guy" now marvel movies copies the marvel comics and marvel comics copies the marvel comic books. Anyway it's not my thing. I prefer watch The Nice Guys or The Lego Batman for this comedy purpose.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Guess you guys just don't like schwarma.

Lethal Weapon 2

The sequel cranks up the cheesiness to a just-tolerable level. The action is still there, although the plot isn't as interesting and it's severely lacking in character development. Every addition to the Lethal Weapon series is one worse than the last, maybe bar the third. This and the following two are heavy on the farce. Riggs and Murtaugh are like husband and wife in the way they communicate. And the lines have become cliche. Danny Glover should have patented the word "sh¡t". Joe Pesci co-stars for comic relief, though who needs him when you have the banter of Riggs and Murtaugh. Riggs especially needs a quaalude.