2016 MoFies Discussion

Tools    

Alts? we use to call them Socks...and we hunted them and booted them off my old board. Made for good sport
I like that idea!

Seeing how you lot spammed the other thread and got it locked, am posting in here

Think I got an idea for the MoFies next year, if they happen of course
I like the idea of the medals that were used for 2016... and didn't want to lose the trophies we've used in the past, so I combined the two ideas...

Base picture…

How they’d look when completed (using the winners of the 2016 Miss You category)… add the category name to the medal, and tilt the writing slightly to the left… and put the winner’s name on the trophy's plate...

What you think? Good idea for next year?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Seeing how you lot spammed the other thread and got it locked, am posting in here

Think I got an idea for the MoFies next year, if they happen of course
I like the idea of the medals that were used for 2016... and didn't want to lose the trophies we've used in the past, so I combined the two ideas...

Base picture…

How they’d look when completed (using the winners of the 2016 Miss You category)… add the category name to the medal, and tilt the writing slightly to the left… and put the winner’s name on the trophy's plate...

What you think? Good idea for next year?

I think I like either the ribbons OR the trophies, but when they're combined together, they look a little bit too "busy" to me.

Ok ok... 2017 design...

I felt the medal was lacking in some sort of pizzazz... and I also spotted that the title of the award was also missing from the image.
With Godoggo being the winner of the 2016 award, I'll use that as the base, and I think I got it down...