It's What I Do: A Photographer's Life of Love & War (Steven Spielberg)

Tools    

Don't know if there is a thread already but it is a movie that involves Jennifer so I'm posting about it.

Jennifer Lawrence is Spielberg's FIRST FEMALE LEAD IN 30 YEARS, just let that sink in...

This is like my dream team right here and i think i'm about to faint.....

Now not everything is bliss, the character Jennifer will be playing is 40+ years (And Jennifer is.......not even 25 yet lol) so I'm a little iffy on the casting choice but she is great and I have no doubt she'll be great.

The book that the movie will be based on is about and written by Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist Lynsey Addario. Addario has worked the post-9/11 invasion of Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and other international hot spots where she “carved out a niche giving an identity to the victims of conflict. It'll be interesting to see Jennifer in a "realistic" war setting tbh, i'm sick of all this Hunger Games crap and want her to start making "SLP" performances again honestly

Everything about this film screams boring. Great story, I'm sure it's a wonderful read, but I wouldn't want to sit through a film version of it.

Everything about this film screams boring. Great story, I'm sure it's a wonderful read, but I wouldn't want to sit through a film version of it.
yeah the only reason it really caught my attention is my fav Director and Actress are collaborating on it lol....

I won't knock it until we see a trailer though

Lawrence + JGL + Nolan =My dream movie. But I'd settle for JGL and Lawrence in a movie together. I hope we get to see it one day.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)