Looking for intense scene about opening a door/gate.

Tools    

Can you think of a movie where there are character(s) running towards a gate/door and yelling to open it? Would really appreciate some help!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Can you think of a movie where there are character(s) running towards a gate/door and yelling to open it? Would really appreciate some help!

I can't find a clip of this scene on YouTube, but there's a scene in the movie WarGames (1983) where some people are running towards a door that is closing, and a woman is yelling to someone behind her "Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the god damn door!".

It's about 1-1/2 hours into the movie. (I didn't name names because I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.)

I can't find a clip of this scene on YouTube, but there's a scene in the movie WarGames (1983) where some people are running towards a door that is closing, and a woman is yelling to someone behind her "Hold the door! Hold the door! Hold the god damn door!".

It's about 1-1/2 hours into the movie. (I didn't name names because I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.)
Hold the door! Hold the door!

Hold the god damn door!

Yeah – the first one I can think of is the rebels trying to escape from Darth Vader in Rogue One.

Alien: Resurrection 1997

Alien: Resurrection 1997
There's Alien as well, when they're trying to bring Kane into the ship and Ripley won't allow it.

I can't remember as far as films go but certainly in the TV miniseries of The Odyssey there's the bit where the suitors are locked into the great hall and Odysseus and his allies slaughter them with arrows.

Thank you all for responding to the question! Appreciate the quick help. I've decided to go with a clip from Game of Thrones where someone is saying "Open the gate"