Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

In the Mood for Love

I have watched this about 2 years ago. Have rated it as
but haven't fully grasped it, I think. Let's see how I feel now, from a fresh perspective, after I watched hundreds of other films,

Finished here. It's been fun.

Shoah (1985) by Claude Lanzmann

I have already seen the first part of this documentary. Now im ready to dive into the second part. As it is it already looks like one of the most important documentaries on Holocaust. Its definitely a monster of a film with its 9 ½ hour running time!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Ivan the Terrible, part I and II by Sergei Eisenstein.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

tonight !!! the first time i hate it but i want a review for undertand all the point

after that one I'll only have The Castle of Cagliostro and How's Moving Castle to watch from Miyazaki

Tonight is a Putney Swope night. I have seen a couple reviews about it but Welcome to the Basement got me to rent it and sit down and watch it. Hopefully I don't get the Putney Swope panic.

Le Révélateur (1968) by Philippe Garrel

This one was recommended to me by Mr. Minio as an experimental / avantgarde film that i must see. Its also in his top 10 of all time. I must say it looks like something for me and im very interested in seeing it. This is my first Philippe Garrel movie but im keen on seeing his newest effort Jealousy in the cinema on friday.

Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles (1975) by Chantal Akerman

My first Chantal Akerman and its been recommended to me by my roommate. He says its just my kind of arthouse film. This should be very interesting!

Dom Hemingway (2013)

Seems like it could be fun.

-----------------

F for Fake (1973)

Orson Welles tackles a subject that very much intrigues me. This should be good! Maybe a new contender for my '70s list?