Killer Playing card movie

Tools    

I don't know when it was filmed but there are cars, color, must be modern. between 70's and 90's?

Movie has a group of young people. 20's about I would guess or younger. They basically have eyes that I think may glow green and kill people with a stack of playing cards.

The scene I remember is where a women on her knees is on the cliff with these men and there is a stack of playing cards between them. One by one the cards start flying towards her and cutting her very deep in the face. She is crying out to them to stop but they do not and they find pleasure in her death.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Semper Fooey
The glowing green eyes sounds like the remake of Village of the Damned, but I don't know anything about playing cards.

Do you mean killing with playing cards using some kind of Telekinesis?

Yeah, they don't even flinch, they just look at her and make the cards fling at her.

The glowing green eyes sounds like the remake of Village of the Damned, but I don't know anything about playing cards.

No it's not that although that was another movie I was looking for lol.

Sometimes They Come Back... Again (1996)

IMDb Page | Wikipedia Entry |
|

You found it! Now I can have all my nightmares all over again! Lol Thanks