Three movies I'm looking for

Tools    

First movie, 1980's
A man and woman are in love, then the woman is involved in a car accident that disfigures her face. The man's rich mother decides to pay for the woman's plastic surgery as long as the she drops the relationship with her son. The woman gets the plastic surgery which changes her appearance, but she later becomes a co-worker with the man, and he doesn't recognize her.

Second movie, 1990's
A young woman has a relationship with a guy who is very religious. They get married and the woman gets pregnant, but she get's some background info that her husband has a history of killing a woman that he was previously married to. She decides to have an abortion in order to save the child in case her husband kills her.

Third movie, 1980's
A young med student marries a young woman, but it turns out that he has psychotic tendencies, and they get stronger as the movie goes on.

Movie #1: The Promise (1979)

IMDb Page | Wikipedia Entry | Review + Pics | More Clips

Movie #3: Deadly Intentions (1985)

IMDb Page | Summary | Review | More Clips

There are other TV-movies with similar plots, but this one's possibly the best of the bunch

I love the cheap voice over on that Deadly Intentions VHS trailer, where they mispronounce "maniacal". Main-ee-ack-il.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Thanks Viju Menon, those movies are correct.

Thanks Viju Menon, those movies are correct.