Lifetime Movie - Can't remember title

Tools    

There are 2, actually.

The first one was about a young woman who goes to a resort with her boss so she can meet the owner of a large company. This man marries the young woman and she finds out his first wife died and he may have had something to do with it. She goes to live with him on a ranch that his sister has horses on. The woman is surrounded by guards most of the time and there are cameras in every room of the house except for the husband's bedroom and the bathrooms. The FBI approaches the woman and asks her to snoop on her husband.

The second one was about a woman who's husband supposedly died in some accident, and when she finds a letter from a business partner.. she tracks him down. When she does, she finds out he is dead too, that he had died in a fire. She talks to his wife instead. She is shown a picture of her husband's supposed business partner and finds out it was the same man. The two wives now believe he is still living and the 2nd wife (who was a stripper) enlists the help of her friend. He's an older man and used to work with the FBI, I think. They try to track a piece of artwork that the husband had given both of them. Then, a professional hitman attacks the stripper wife in her home, but both of the women get away safely.

Semper Fooey
They sound like Lifetime movies. The husbands are always up to no good.

Lmao, that or the women are always killing them!

Movie #1: Living with the Enemy (2005)

IMDb Page | Wikipedia Entry | Synopsis 1| Synopsis 2 | Review | Gallery | Trailer

There are a couple of other Lifetime-type movies with a similar plot, but this one's the closest

Movie #2: Live Once, Die Twice (2006)

IMDb Page | Wikipedia Entry | Review | Gallery | Trailer

Watch out for the misspelled YouTube video title