THE worst movie of all time.

→ in
Tools    

Make a good post please .
By your own example, I'm guessing that you consider a one sentence post which states an opinion without even trying to elaborate on it, let alone trying to defend it once challenged, and whose only purpose is to draw someone's attention by trying to be outrageous and controversial, but not succeeding because of poor spelling and lack of reasoning, a good post. Which means you haven't read my post. I wrote: "Lolz that ones bad" in it.

Close call between Transformers 2 and Flipped. It's so sad because Rob Reiner has made so many better movies *cough* A Few Good Men *cough*

Somewhere out there I'm having a good time.
Why is this called worst movie ever. It should be more accurately called 'Time to bash Steven Spielberg'

If you guys really think that films like Jaws, Close Encounters, ET are the worst films WOW

Have you checked

The Room
(I'm going to steal this one) Balls of Fury
(Want one that's in theaters) Zookeeper

If those aren't worse then the worst Spielberg film how about you check out my worst of all time

Couples Retreat!!! (Or just replace it with any rom-com)

(Or just replace it with any rom-com)
That's a pretty nasty generalization. 500 Days of Summer is one of my favorite films and could technically be classed as a rom-com. You can't really just write-off a whole genre like that, even if it doesn't have the best track record.

Personally I'd have to pick Epic Movie. Truly a horrible, horrible film.

That's a pretty nasty generalization. 500 Days of Summer is one of my favorite films and could technically be classed as a rom-com. You can't really just write-off a whole genre like that, despite it not having the best track record.

Personally I'd have to pick Epic Movie. Truly a horrible, horrible film.
Really if people consider:

500 Days of Summer
Friends With Benefits
Jerry Maguire

Just rom-coms then that itself is a bad accusation. There movies the break the line of genre. I am simply stating films that say completely true to a genre, though boring, might not be horrible. Except in the case of rom-coms

Listen, a lot of people say a movie is "the worst movie ever" but it simply isn't true, even if they do dislike it. It's just their way of expressing their dislike for whatever recent film annoyed them.

I am going to enlighten you all and clue you in on what is genuinely the worst movie of all time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_(film)

Now, all of you can go back to your bickering but after seeing that, you now know the terrible truth down in your soul.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Listen, a lot of people say a movie is "the worst movie ever" but it simply isn't true, even if they do dislike it. It's just their way of expressing their dislike for whatever recent film annoyed them.

I am going to enlighten you all and clue you in on what is genuinely the worst movie of all time:
Now, all of you can go back to your bickering but after seeing that, you now know the terrible truth down in your soul.
Let's go play football guys!!!

011 Belgrade--this is worst film,i changed my mind...really nothing interesting happens in this film...total disaster,staring through window is more entertaining

Cannibal Holocaust.

I couldn't even find an image, appropriate to post, for it.

Cannibal Holocaust.

I couldn't even find an image, appropriate to post, for it.
That movie is not so bad.

That movie is not so bad.
That movie is horrible. There's absolutely no point to it all, and I'd rather not watch a bunch of animals get brutally slaughtered.

I think some of the worst movies of all time are those new parodie movies by thos two circus clowns Friedburg and seltzer

I think some of the worst movies of all time are those new parodie movies by thos two circus clowns Friedburg and seltzer
Scary Movie was okay and then it was like they decided why try when people are going to watch it anyway. Stupid Blockbuster logic.

Totally agree. Why do they even make those kinds of movies?

Battlefield Earth with Travolta. Oh, how crappy it is. But The Room made me smile)))