In the boat on a lake on some alien planet...

Tools    

I just today remember a scene from a movie I can't get which it is?

And actually, I was think that I already asked for all movies I can't remember well 😋

So... it's:

Two humans (maybe it was a male-female couple, not sure) fall with their capsule (I guess it, don't remember) on the strange alien planet. They get to some lake and use a rubber boat. They wonder is it possible that there is alien life in the lake. Latter when they were in the boat on the lake, some glowing alien big fish, or let's say monster passed very near to their boat. That all happens in a dark, just like that night is always on that planet.
>>> that's all I remember from a movie!

Except that... 100% for sure... the movie is not about those two and their survival, it's about something totally different... they get there by some accident I believe.

I can't say when I watched it. It was very long ago, on the tv and not much more than 10 years I believe.
Can anyone help me find this movie somehow? Please

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Oh that one sounds like an episode from the Outer Limits. Ill see if I can find the episode for you.

EDIT - The episode was called 'Worlds Apart'.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Oh that one sounds like an episode from the Outer Limits. I'll see if I can find the episode for you.

EDIT - The episode was called 'Worlds Apart'.
Just check it. Actually found the whole episode on YT.
And... That's not it. Not what I search for.
But anyway thanks... because you may just help me find the answer for one of my other thread which is answered but I don't think the answer is right 😋

I talked with a cousin about this movie and she thinks that it might be one of the Starship Troopers movies! I don't watch any of them actually... I think. Does anyone watch it, and have an idea which one it can be?