Girl gets raped at the end of movie by fugitive and pursuer

Tools    

Watched in the '90s on VHS cassette, I don't know what the name of the movie was, any actor, anything from the movie... any scene... but I remember when that movie ends, and about a few minutes after the movie ends... began last 10-15 minutes of possible original movie of that VHS cassette. And I search for that original movie 😋

In that 10-15 mins, or even less...
It's set in the 16th or maybe 17th century...
One young man running from some horsemen (in black) across the meadow, and with those pursuers were dogs. I remember them to be black and tall... possible it was Dobermann.
The fugitive gets to the shore of the lake and hits on some blonde girl (I think) in a white dress. They two had sex, or even he rape her... can't remember properly. But I think he rapped her! When he finished with her, he continues to run...
Horsemen get to the girl and one of them, I think the main one, let's call him boss... get off the horse, and he also rapes her. not sure does one more man has done the same. When he finishes he kills her with a sword and throws her into the lake...
Dogs catch the fugitive and began tearing up his clothes, and biting him... soon horsemen appear with the boss, and the boss draws his sword and kills the fugitive... I think he stabs him, in the chest.
The final scene shows the sword wiggling and the ''apple'' of the handle was in the shape of a fist. And the credits roll...

Does anyone know what this movie could be?

Sounds like this one:
Justine De Sade

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067283/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

That's not the movie I search for, but it leads me to the Cruel Passion (1977)...
...the latter incarnation of the same movie... and the movie I search for! Anyway, thank you a lot!