Man riding his car to nowhere and unexpectedly his car breaks down..?

Tools    

Hello,
I'm looking for the movie presumably American. The film is black and white. The plot of a black man riding his car to nowhere and unexpectedly his car breaks down and he is helped by three nuns who live nearby in his small community. While he was repairing the car, he also helped nuns with a small household, and then decided to stay with them helping with housework and taking them every Sunday for Sunday service. Over time, he settled in a neighboring village to work as a mechanic at a farmer and began to also help the money-earnings of nuns, buying food and so on. At the end of the film, the nuns asked him to help build a small chapel where they could hold a Sunday service.

Hello,
I'm looking for the movie presumably American. The film is black and white. The plot of a black man riding his car to nowhere and unexpectedly his car breaks down and he is helped by three nuns who live nearby in his small community. While he was repairing the car, he also helped nuns with a small household, and then decided to stay with them helping with housework and taking them every Sunday for Sunday service. Over time, he settled in a neighboring village to work as a mechanic at a farmer and began to also help the money-earnings of nuns, buying food and so on. At the end of the film, the nuns asked him to help build a small chapel where they could hold a Sunday service.

It sounds a little like Lillies of the Field...Sidney Poitier was the first black actor to win the Best Actor Oscar for it.

thanx guys i've not seen movie but look like this one.

also have Followed by Christmas Lilies of the Field (1979) (TV Movie)

thanx guys
[COLOR=inherit !important]

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }
[/color]