Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

^Also by Hitchcock, I'll be seeing The Birds.

A Taste of Cherry (1997) by Abbas Kiarostami on 35 mm!

Im really looking forward to rewatching this excellent film on the big screen! This is the third Kiarostami film i have seen in the cinema this last year. This might not be his best films of the nineties but this Palme d'Or winner is still an excellent film!

A Brighter Summer Day (1991) by Edward Yang

Yi Yi: A One and a Two from 2000 is in my humble opinion one of the biggest masterpieces of the 00's. As far as i remember A Brighter Summer Day is supposedly the magnus opus of Edward Yang, so to say the least my expectations are skyhigh. Its definitively my plan to explore more of Edward Yang, The Terrorizers from 1986 should also be an excellent movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Untouchables

I saw some people calling it a turd in here, but since I love De Palma I hope I'm gonna like it.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
At the beginning of January, I started keeping track of every movie that I watch, how long it is, and of course, the date of when I watched the movie. Basically, it was an example of what happens when I relinquish my obsessive compulsive disorder into the wild and don't choose to apply cognitive reasoning about the necessity or relevance of my actions. I also have a list of every movie that I have ever seen, who directed it, and every video-game that I have ever beaten.

Any boo, on February 16th, I set my personal record for longest 'run-time' in a day.

February 16th: I watched Let Me In, Rush, Bad Grandpa, You're Next, and Nothing Left to Fear.

This amounted to 525 minutes worth of movies, or eight hours and forty-five minutes.

Jesus Christ! In my defense, I rarely watch movies on the weekdays, and so, I take a day out to completely indulge.

I want to challenge my personal record.

In Time
Run-Time: 109 minutes

Hollow Man
Run-Time: 119 minutes

Frozen
Run-Time: 102 minutes

Hard Eight
Run-Time: 102 minutes

Machete
Run-Time: 105 minutes

Finished here. It's been fun.

Don Hemingway
In the mood for a light comedy so maybe this film will be suitable. Hope I like it.

I always download films I find interesting on iPlayer, but I am going to watch this one straight away. It's been too long since I saw a Hitchcock film, in fact a re watch of Psycho might be the only of his I have seen this year! And this one looks like something I'd love, I like his spy/secret stuff, and North by Northwest is my favourite of his, plus this is British!

Wow, that sounds great. Just put it on my 'to see' list.

Finished here. It's been fun.

I Vitelloni
Checking out some more Fellini

I'll try to watch "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer" now. Just got in this crime mood.