Neep help to post picture

Tools    

It works! You mean you forgot to save the desktop view?
Many many thanks.... Finaly. Now i just need to get use to that desktop view.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Many many thanks.... Finaly. Now i just need to get use to that desktop view.

You're welcome. I actually prefer the desktop view, but i guess it takes getting used to if you've been using the mobile view.

Yes I do! What did you do?
Went back to option and i saw the view option went back where it was before, so i went down and saw save button. So i saved in desktop view

You're welcome. I actually prefer the desktop view, but i guess it takes getting used to if you've been using the mobile view.
Mesmerized you made my avatar looks happy... And now everyone will see my pictures. 2 thumbs up

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Mesmerized you made my avatar looks happy... And now everyone will see my pictures. 2 thumbs up
Yeah, your avatar does look happier. I'm glad you were able to get that thing working.

Thanks for helping Mesmerized, and thanks for bearing with us moviesmaniac. Sounds like a bug on mobile, my guess is it has to do with the specific phone and/or browser. I'll try to investigate. Can you let me know which phone you're using, and which browser on it?

Thanks for helping Mesmerized, and thanks for bearing with us moviesmaniac. Sounds like a bug on mobile, my guess is it has to do with the specific phone and/or browser. I'll try to investigate. Can you let me know which phone you're using, and which browser on it?
Thanks Yoda
It's a LG Q Stylo+
About browser not sure what is this. Probably the probleme it's me, actualy it's the first time ever i use forum or social Network. I have been on the moon since the creation of internet... seriously with this covid situation i explored new horizon and found this site and decided to try social network for the first time.

So there's a pic, maybe it will help you.