MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

My other Yahoo league is crazypants (but fun). 10-teams, we start a QB, three WRs, two RBs, a TE, and two W-R-T flexers, plus a kicker and a defense. Eleven positions, lots of points. Plus five bench spots and two IR spots.

But I will happily downshift.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yeah, imagine people crack 200 quite a bit.

I played in one league that had 1 point for every 10 passing yards AND bonuses for round numbers (100 years rushing/receiving, 300/400/500 yards passing). It was pretty dumb, the player whose QB played better won like 90% of the matchups, duh.

A system of cells interlinked
We are still set to draft this Saturday, yes?

We are still set to draft this Saturday, yes?
No, following Saturday (29th). Sorry, that's what I meant by "will likely push this back." Should be updated on the league site accordingly.

Personally I don't mind either way but there was already some talk of pushing it back, and it seems fair since we updated the draft order, too.

No, following Saturday (29th). Sorry, that's what I meant by "will likely push this back." Should be updated on the league site accordingly.

Personally I don't mind either way but there was already some talk of pushing it back, and it seems fair since we updated the draft order, too.
Could we do it at 1:30pm est or 2pm on the 29th? Would that work for everyone?

Roger that!

Let's get that video chat going on draft day!
Yeah, totally in for that. Google Hangouts or Zoom or whatever's easiest. Hangouts worked great last time.

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, totally in for that. Google Hangouts or Zoom or whatever's easiest. Hangouts worked great last time.
I have both, so either is fine with me.

I haven't used zoom or hangout but I may be able to figure it out. I'm pretty lazy. Can I use my phone or tablet? I don't actually own a PC anymore.

Zoom or hangouts sounds cool to me. Havent really used either before, but let me know and I will plan on participating.

I have been doing a few mock drafts at 13th spot and actually I am pretty happy with it.

Oh and as far as draft goes as long as it is on a weekend anytime is cool.

Turns out I'm going to be pretty busy Saturday. I think I'll be able to draft from my phone. That's the plan right now anyway. But I doubt I'll be able to do any of the chats or zooms or what have you.

Turns out I'm going to be pretty busy Saturday. I think I'll be able to draft from my phone. That's the plan right now anyway. But I doubt I'll be able to do any of the chats or zooms or what have you.
I might be in the same boat, but working at a concrete yard we don't know until like late Friday afternoon what's going on the next day. Real bummer.

We may not need to worry about a draft. We'll see. It's going down in the NBA right now. MLB is following along. Who knows what the sports landscape is gonna look like in few days.