MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Sign-Ups

Tools    

If you need more I'll play. If it's anything like the baseball season it's sure to be an epic mess.
Cool. I'll put you down as tentative and we'll see where it shakes out!

Okay, Wyldesyde19's potentially in, too, so we've got at least 12.

Waiting to hear back from donnie and mikey. Gonna give it a couple of days and if I don't hear back by the weekend I'll assume we're at 12 and set the draft order.

Well, no word from donnie or mikey, after both emails and PMs. Think we have to just move ahead, 12 should work.

I'll give them until the end of the day, then I'll do the random draft order so we've all got a solid week. Sorry it's more rushed than normal, but, ya' know, everything's stupid this year.

Okay, sending out final invites, shifting teams, gonna be 12 instead of 14. I'll take a look at ways to expand playoffs or something so we still play each other just once, but I'm not sure that'll work (and top 6 with byes seems like too much since it means half the league makes the playoffs), so we might just go to top 4 or something. I'll see what's doable. Unfortunately if we stick with a 13-week regular season it means we'll play two teams twice and everyone else once, which is weird. Fair in the sense of being random but some people will get easier or tougher matchups.

Oh well. This year's funky in every way already.

Will set and post draft order tomorrow.

This might change again, it's been my experience people don't read anything in these emails or RSVPs, but then the team gets removed and they suddenly pay attention, so we'll see if it's 12 or 14.

12 might be kinda fun. Few more waiver grabs for everyone. But you're right. I bet at least one of them answers you. We'll see.

The schedule thing is just SO much better if we all play each other once. That and the 6-of-14 with byes is great and fair and balanced. Both get significantly worse with 12.

Might be necessary, though, to be stricter about inclusion if the alternative is people having absolutely no incentive to read or respond to even the occasional message. That's not really asking a lot in any league, let alone this one.

I'm actually considering auto-drafting this year. Will have to make sure to exclude anyone that's not playing this season though. I wish they automatically did that. We all still doing Zoom?

Alright, gonna set draft order. If I get an inquiry from Donnie or Mikey really soon I'm open to resetting and expanding back to 14, so heads-up, because I'll prioritize that over keeping this draft order if I have to, at least if it doesn't happen last second or something. Otherwise, choosing now...