Godzilla vs Kong

Tools    

It had been rumored for a while, but the studio CEO officially announced that in the coming years we will see a sequel to Godzilla and the movie Kong: Skull Island, leading up to a crossover tentatively titled Godzilla vs King Kong. I wasn't blown away, but I enjoyed the Godzilla we got last summer, and this Godzilla going up against a new incarnation of King Kong does get me a little excited. Buy or sell Godzilla vs King Kong?

it looks bad i never know why they put human interractions in these movies. The only part that matter is seeing 2 fat monster beat the hell out of each other. For exemple, in the king kong of peter jackson the only good part is on the island. I'm sorry but the ny part suck. I wish there was a godzilla vs king kong where they fight on a desert island full of giant monster but without human.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm rooting for Kong, Skull Island is the best movie out of the lot.

But hey....they will join up at the end to fight a third one, so whatever.

Godzilla was garbage...

... but I liked Skull Island...

... and Godzilla: King Of The Monsters was basically an excuse to have flashy imagery but they had a really badly written human element added into it... seems they're taken that human story to the next level with this one and looks just as badly written.

Dwayne Johnson's movie Rampage looked better than this tbh.

I'm reckoning Leviathan will be the big bad tbh.

Leviathan appeared in King Of The Monsters as a blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo on a monitor... but out of all the Titans from the Zillaverse, it's yet to have its big screen appearance.
It's basically a sea monster... and going by the trailer, a lot of this is taking place in water.

The trick is not minding
King Kong ain’t got sh*t on Godzilla!

As a long time fan of ‘Zilla , having scoured the flea markets Tallahassee for VHS tapes featuring him, I can’t fathom Kong coming out on top.
Looking forward to this. You don’t come for the story, you come for the creatures.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
How are they tackling the size difference here?. In one shot they look the same size, but in
Other scenes kong doesn’t look that big?.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Why can't they just make sweet love. That would be far more destructive of Tokyo.

Looks interesting to me. I'm tired of CGI, but in this case it's an excellent use for it. Hope it's not full of rap, as in the trailer.

I always loved the first King Kong (1933). Some of the re-makes were fine, but didn't have the punch of the original. I don't know how many re-makes there are of Godzilla. Lots, I think.

King Kong ain’t got sh*t on Godzilla!

As a long time fan of ‘Zilla , having scoured the flea markets Tallahassee for VHS tapes featuring him, I can’t fathom Kong coming out on top.
Looking forward to this. You don’t come for the story, you come for the creatures.

+1 for Godzilla!

As a King Kong fan since I was a child, I'm rooting for my homie. Of course, we all know neither will win or lose to the other, as hinted on earlier in this thread.

Godzilla was garbage...

... but I liked Skull Island...

... and Godzilla: King Of The Monsters was basically an excuse to have flashy imagery but they had a really badly written human element added into it... seems they're taken that human story to the next level with this one and looks just as badly written.

Dwayne Johnson's movie Rampage looked better than this tbh.

Little worried about all those humans (I also don't get why we couldn't get continuity with those humans) But I've enjoyed the series

Kong Skull Island(2017) (A-)
Monsters(2010) (B+)

Godzilla King of the Monsters(2019) (B)
Pacific Rim(2013) (B)

Rampage(2018) (B-)
Godzilla(2014) (B-)
Pacific Rim:Uprising(2018) (D)

Learned my lesson with these flicks. No thanks. In theory very cool. In execution tiresome and lame. Too many actors and all they do is run scared and look in awe. You seen one of these movies you've basically seen them all. Occasionally something like Pacific Rim can add a bit of something but otherwise meh.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)