A Challenge For Sexy Celebrity...

Tools    

Yeah but Miss Vicky isn't a twat. That's why I haven't challenged her.
Why should I do this? What's the point? Is this some kind of sex game?
See, this is a great example of why I love this site so much.

When Donnie was thinking what kind of self challenge to do, I put forward watching my 100. He said he'd do it but only if Yoda added my list to the site's movie lists.

I mean, if I feel like watching a movie, I'll turn to your list and see if anything is appetizing.

I do wanna watch Star Trek Into Darkness soon.

You need to do a commentary with me. We'll watch one of your movies. In fact, I'll watch a ton of your movies if you do commentaries with me as I watch them.

Alright, well, if you're not doing anything right now, I'll watch whatever you want if you do commentary with me.

There's one I would...

Tremors...

I'll do a commentary on that one if it helps... but other than that, you'll have to find your own way of seeing the other 79+

It's a short movie. Come on... I'll watch another movie from your list tomorrow.

And we can use my commentary thread so you don't have to stress about making your own yet.

Just be warned, Rodent, if you do a commentary with Sexy, he might do one of two things:

1) Get into a rage about something you disagreed on and delete every single one of his posts in the commentary

2) Create a new account, pose as a woman, start to do commentary on the movie you're watching, then end up watching a completely different movie and commentate on that instead.