Tyler's DVD Collection

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Yeah, I'm going to watch it tonight. I love me some Cage.

D-Tox and Cruel Intentions. Fun movies.
Not keen on Resident Evil though. I got the first two on DVD, never bothered with buying the rest.

Spider Man 2 and any other Spidey movie is a bit of an oddity for me. It's a good film Spidey 2 and I lurve Superhero films, but Spidey films, I have to be in the right mood or I end up turning off 20 minutes in.

I was given Resident Evil for free, by PeterVincent, and I haven't seen any of the films from the series, and I'm setting my expectations pretty low.

Ah, righto... the first one is defo the best of the series. It's a claustrophobic horror with a hint of technology in the setting but the horror is close to being as scary as the Dawn Of The Dead remake... the second Res Evil is more action oriented and is defo the second best of the lot. The action is pretty good though.

The rest of them, forget it, they're absolutely abysmal.

I think the second one is the worst of the lot, the rest are masterpieces compared to it. The others in the series are somewhat 'empty' but Apocalypse felt really really empty. Yet to see Retribution but 1, 4, 3 then 2 for me.

New Add-Ins:

So I Married An Axe Murderer
Falling Skies: Season 1
Underworld Quadrilogy
Scarecrow Gone Wild
Deep Rising/The Puppet Masters/The Minion
The Secret To My Success
Aerosmith: You Gotta Move
Star Trek: Insurrection
Star Trek: Nemesis
Star Trek The Original Series: Season 1
Star Trek The Next Generation: Season 2

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
New Add-Ins:

Doctor Who: Delta And The Bannermen
Ah, the good old McCoy days...