Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

She is very attractive and conservative. When is Kate due? I predict a boy - she's all out front. Pretty dress!
Hicks was dating Rob Porter, a twice-divorced something or other in the White House, who recently resigned when his ex-wives disclosed that he had beaten both of them. They no longer date.

The London bookies are favoring a girl named Mary. Like anyone would know (except the parents).

Re-watching Ocean’s Eleven & I had forgotten how fabulous Julia looked in her gold duster & gold-sequined dress.

Came across this photo of a guest at a recent European minor royalty wedding. I wouldn’t wear it, but I like the contrasting spots of her blouse & stripes of her skirt & the contrasting textures & colors of her shoes & bag. Très chic.

Came across this photo of a guest at a recent European minor royalty wedding. I wouldn’t wear it, but I like the contrasting spots of her blouse & stripes of her skirt & the contrasting textures & colors of her shoes & bag. Très chic.
Yeah, I like that too. It may be a trick of the light but it would have been good if the earrings had little flecks of copper in them.

Yeah, I like that too. It may be a trick of the light but it would have been good if the earrings had little flecks of copper in them.
Right. I thought the earrings didn’t quite go. I also didn’t like Julia’s earrings from Ocean Eleven. Beautiful earrings, but not for her outfit.

The guy looks pretty good too. I fear the days are past when men dress like Cary Grant . Dylan McDermott always looks good to me, whether he dresses casual or classic. Hey Stirchley, is this thread just for the apparel of women we admire, or do ya have a few guyz? Lol

PS I almost always like the way Julia Roberts looks. The gold is great for her coloring too.

I also didn’t like Julia’s earrings from Ocean Eleven. Beautiful earrings, but not for her outfit.
Yeah, they're very attractive but if they'd been in gold it probably would have sat better.

Hey Stirchley, is this thread just for the apparel of women we admire, or do ya have a few guyz?
I checked my OP & I did say it could be men & women. I won’t post any men photos, but feel free to post your own.

Meanwhile, this dress is sick. I would kill to own it.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands in a very pretty yellow dress. Her MIL with her.

Very attractive coat ensemble.

Very attractive coat ensemble.
That's very well done. Everything matches and it has a lot of character. Also – how comfortable do those gloves look ?

That's very well done. Everything matches and it has a lot of character. Also – how comfortable do those gloves look ?
Queen Maxima is a very fussy dresser IMO. (Can only imagine her clothes bill!) She is extremely matchy-matchy, which is rather old-fashioned these days. She almost always carries gloves even if she doesn’t wear them, which is also old-fashioned. The coat ensemble though she did pull off well.

Queen Maxima is a very fussy dresser IMO. (Can only imagine her clothes bill!) She is extremely matchy-matchy, which is rather old-fashioned these days. She almost always carries gloves even if she doesn’t wear them, which is also old-fashioned. The coat ensemble though she did pull off well.
Still it's appropriate for the royals to have one foot in the past .

Still it's appropriate for the royals to have one foot in the past .
I do think so if they were born into royalty. Maxima wasn’t - she was from Argentina. I mean, you wouldn’t want Meghan Markle to have one foot in the past, would you?

I do think so if they were born into royalty. Maxima wasn’t - she was from Argentina.
Yeah, like Pope Francis .

I mean, you wouldn’t want Meghan Markle to have one foot in the past, would you?
Well apparently she's related to Edward III so that's her covered .

No, I wouldn't begrudge any of these ladies, or gentlemen, taking on the mantle. I mean as their children are going to be royal I think they're entitled.

Well apparently she's related to Edward III so that's her covered .
As my mother used to say, “Right, and I’m the Queen of the May”.

Unfortunate outfit for Maxima today. Fussy over-large pussycat bow & the pants make her look sooooooooo broad.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
So pretty which is why it suits her. Such a great colour on her.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Same wedding. This lady looks nice in her rose pink dress & matching shoes.
That colour is nice, too.