Air Force One?

Tools    

Guy
I know they're releasing a superbit of it, but I'm wondering if there will be a 2-disc set or so with many extras eventually?

I think the current one has a great transfer and even has a commentary!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Check the Superbit thread on that.

The reason Superbit DVDs don't have extras is because the sound a picture on a superbit takes up the room any extras normally go in.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Air Force One was scheduled for a Special Edition over-haul for late this year. However, I received a listing of films that are being postponed due to last week's tragedy. AF1 is one of them. The date for the SE release is 'To Be Determined' which could be anywhere from 6 to 12 months.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

What other movies have been postponed?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Probably any movie that reflects terrorism, bombs on planes, buildings blowing up, or the trade center.

There was a thing on tv last night about how much The Siege(1997..i think) reflected what happened last Tuesday. So there's a lot of things going on right now that are trying to put the events behind us for now, but this isn't gonna just disapear. They need to leave things alone and just get on with life. Just getting rid of things like this isn't gonna help completley.