Movie Satans

Tools    

It's probably worth mentioning the Beast in the Doctor Who story The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit (as with the episodes in the very early Sixties the new series has individual titles for its episodes, which can be inconvenient ). He's at his best voiced by Gabriel Woolf rather than when we finally see him, and those he possesses become marked in undecipherable tattoos. He might be the Devil; he might not, but he's not pleasant.

This might just do nobody any good.
What about a more recent portrayal?

Black Philip from The Witch
WARNING: spoilers below
played in human form by Wahab Chaudhry

In no particular order
Robert de niro(angel heart)
Al pacino(the devil s advocate)
Gabriel byrne(end of days)

What about a more recent portrayal?

Black Philip from The Witch
played in human form by Wahab Chaudhry
Now I actually saw this prior to seeing The Witch, which was a bit of a wince moment but it didn't spoil it really.

I liked what he did – would have liked to see him a bit more but his voice is perfect and the way he has very fine clothing goes with the gifts he's offering

You want to know who I think could play the most perfect Satan, be it comedy or drama? Alec Baldwin. He has the strong look, sound, and the guy can deliver a line with the best of them.

You want to know who I think could play the most perfect Satan, be it comedy or drama? Alec Baldwin.
He was pretty close in Glengarry Glen Ross .

He was pretty close in Glengarry Glen Ross .
His portrayal of the Doctor in Malice was like that also. Its all in his glare. If he were to glare and hold your gaze, delivering the fate filled line, oh yeah I think he'd "kill it".

His portrayal of the Doctor in Malice was like that also. Its all in his glare. If he were to glare and hold your gaze, delivering the fate filled line, oh yeah I think he'd "kill it".
Yes, I've heard about that but never seen it.

This might just do nobody any good.
Now I actually saw this prior to seeing The Witch, which was a bit of a wince moment but it didn't spoil it really.

I liked what he did – would have liked to see him a bit more but his voice is perfect and the way he has very fine clothing goes with the gifts he's offering
Oh, sorry about that. Glad I didn't spoil it too much but, still.

Oh, sorry about that. Glad I didn't spoil it too much but, still.
Oh you didn't really; it gave it an extra appeal . I posted what I thought of the film yesterday on my own thread about it and what is quite funny is the way:

The UK Blu-ray cover gives away the ending. A naked girl walking into the woods – doesn't take much imagination to work that one out .

Just to let people know...

"Son of Satan Classic"
Due out in November 2016
Collects: GHOST RIDER (1973) 1-2, MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1971) 12-24, MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 32, SON OF SATAN 1-8, MARVEL TWOIN-ONE (1974) 14

https://www.amazon.com/Son-Satan-Cla...s=son+of+satan
Arrived yesterday.
Can't wait to dig in!