Looking for a movie poster for a gift.

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I figured this would be the best place to ask, any suggestions on where a good place to get original movie posters would be? I recently started decorating my place with movie posters, and my girlfriend commented that she'd love to do the same, so I thought I'd surprise her on Christmas with a framed poster of one of her favorite films, The Truman Show. I just want to find a place that can guarantee good quality, not creased, folded, or battered in any way. Any help would be nice.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I've heard there's a lot of popularity in ordering them online, maybe from sites like Ebay. I don't know if that's an option you want to explore, but that's what I've heard.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I don't like eBay, so many people I know have been ripped off by them. I would go online, definitely, I just wondered if anyone here has had any good experiences ordering from one place or another...like I said, I want good quality. I have been ripped off before, I got an original Firestarter poster, but when it came, it was folded, creased, etc...

Must be doin sumthin right
Not sure if you mean "original" as in an with an artist who made an alternate poster after the fact or like the official posters distributed when the movie came out. If you mean the latter outside of ebay I've gotten posters from Movie Goods. Came as-described in cardboard poster tubes - no complaints I can remember