Killer rat movie...

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Okay, this is going to be a hard one, but maybe there's some horror fans on here that may have seen it?

I saw this film as a child and it scared the living crap out of me, but I only remember one scene. A woman is hanging her laundry out to dry, and you hear her baby in the background...then suddenly you don't. The woman runs to the crib, only to find that rats had eaten her baby. (messed up, I know) The film ran on cable somewhere in the mid eighties I want to say? I think there was also a scene in a sewer, but I'm not sure. Just that the rats gave me the chills and several nightmares as a kid...

Any help will be gratefully accepted. I don't know if I want to SEE the film again, but I do want to know what it is.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

There aren't too many rat movies, espeically of that era.
I believe the main one is Deadly Eyes (1982)

From WKIPEDIA:
The rats' first human victim is a toddler left unattended in a high chair.

It's not the 1971 version of Willard is it?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
There aren't too many rat movies, espeically of that era.
I believe the main one is Deadly Eyes (1982)

From WKIPEDIA:
The rats' first human victim is a toddler left unattended in a high chair.
That IS the movie!!! Looks so cheesy now...LOL.

Thank you!

Funny... this is the only scene from that movie I remember from childhood. Seeing a baby killed in a movie back then just wasn't something I experienced often at all, to say the least. This might have been the first movie to make me cry. :P

I had always assumed it was Willard... so I have been enlightened by reading this thread.