Monkey's Turn... Casting The Justice League

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I had to try this.

Superman - I'm sticking with Henry Cavill. The guy rocked it in Man of Steel, in my opinion. He looks like Superman, he has the humble yet "I can totally kick your ass" bearing of Superman...I'd just lighten up the colors on his uniform a bit. Maybe that's just me.

Batman - Michael C. Hall. After watching Dexter for most of the series, I feel like he could be an amazing Batman/Bruce Wayne. Dexter Morgan IS Batman. Cold, calculating, prone to violence, but also good at pretending to be normal in public life. I think that Batman should be a little bit frightening, and this works for me.

More to come...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Solid picks so far.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Okay, here's more...

The Flash - Ryan Reynolds. I'm not joking. I know he was Green Lantern, but he never should have been Green Lantern. He's clearly The Flash/Wally West! (No Barry Allen in my movie! NO!) He can do the action, and he can bring the comedy, so this is just about right.

Green Lantern - My favorite Green Lantern was Kyle Rayner, and who should play Kyle Rayner? Joseph Gordon Levitt. He'd be awesome as a nerdy comic strip artist who suddenly finds himself with cosmic powers. The special effects crew could get creative with the GL ring projections, and it would be entertaining as hell.

Green Arrow - My Justice League will have the Green Arrow in it cause he's one of my favorite characters. He'd be played by Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy. One, he looks the part, and two, he'd be just right as a hero who walks just a little bit over the line. In the comics, Green Arrow was very concerned not with the law so much but with social justice, helping the helpless and hurting those who would prey on them. Like Batman, there needs to be an air of danger to him, like he could just as easily be a villain, too.

Wonder Woman - Lena Headey. She was great in the Terminator tv series, she played an awesome woman warrior, and that is what's needed. I want Wonder Woman to be a bad ass because in a lot of ways, the character is seen as eye candy or a joke. Wonder Woman should be able to throw down just as much as the rest of the cast.