Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Link?

To think the awesome Batman movies will be tainted with that pile of steaming **** Man of Steel.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
As much as loved both movies, I don't see how they fit together.

This is a cheap studio move to make easy money, the film itself will probably be stupid. It's sad how much Hollywood relies on sequels, team-ups, reboots, and gimmicks these days.

Woah. I was expecting a new Superman film around that time, since the Dark Knight films released three years apart from each other, but I wasn't really expecting any more Batman in film until a Justice League film was released. That doesn't mean I'm not excited, though, because I'm very! I'm glad Zack Snyder's back, he does a good superhero film (Man Of Steel & Watchmen are both excellent IMO.) A standalone Batman movie is almost inevitable after this, maybe he'll even be attached to that as well if people like it enough.

This probably confirms the suspicion that the Justice League movie is coming in 2017, or at least very, very soon; They probably want us to get used to a new Batman as soon as possible. I just hope they focus more on telling a good Batman story rather than getting audiences up to speed on who Batman is, because it seems like studios aren't afraid to tell the same story all over again way too soon, like with Amazing Spiderman, and The Incredible Hulk (both great movies, but still.) We already have a perfect Batman origin movie, and that's all we need for a good, long time. A Flash movie is rumored to be a strong possibility soon as well, and if that's true, will leave a few big ones without a big introduction in film, like Wonder Woman, but they'll probably just be introduced in the JL movie itself, like Hawkeye in The Avengers.

I wonder who the new Batman will be?

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/07/2...perman-batman/

I saw a 'rebooted batman origin' in this article. I really hope that they don't do that. I like the Dark Knight version of it.
That said, I am SOOOO very excited for this movie! I have been looking forward to Justice League because I want them to do something better with Green Lantern (he was always my favorite). That said, bring it on!!! I can't wait!

On the outside looking in.

To think the awesome Batman movies will be tainted with that pile of steaming **** Man of Steel.

Considering the heartless mess Snyder's MOS turned out to be, this is hardly cause for celebration. At least they'll be ruining a new BATMAN, not the one from Nolan's epic trilogy.

Is Bale really going to turn down a $40 million + payday for this? What do you guys reckon?

Acting careers are fickle, one day you are in Jail and rehab then few years later you are superstar like Downey Jnr and vice versa. Can you really turn down a mega payday or 2 to play Batman again?

Acting careers are fickle, one day you are in Jail and rehab then few years later you are superstar like Downey Jnr and vice versa. Can you really turn down a mega payday or 2 to play Batman again?

Bale has said his BATMAN ended with Nolan's THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. The only way Bale is coming back is if Nolan suddenly decides to direct the team-up movie, which I don't see happening. There's an integrity to Nolan's BATMAN trilogy that is very unique and adult when compared to other comic book franchises. BATMAN was given the perfect send-off in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, and I don't see Nolan or Bale wanting to mess that up for an easy pay day.

Bale has said his BATMAN ended with Nolan's THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. The only way Bale is coming back is if Nolan suddenly decides to direct the team-up movie, which I don't see happening. There's an integrity to Nolan's BATMAN trilogy that is very unique and adult when compared to other comic book franchises. BATMAN was given the perfect send-off in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, and I don't see Nolan or Bale wanting to mess that up for an easy pay day.
I hope I'm wrong, I'm just saying tough to turn down financial security for life.

Nothing has been said about who is playing Batman yet as far as I'm aware, wouldn't surprise me if they are talking to Bale about it.

I hope I'm wrong, I'm just saying tough to turn down financial security for life.

If Bale isn't financially set for life now, he never will be.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is epic news! Just hope it will be as awesome as I want it to be!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Honestly, while I can certainly understand why a lot of people had problems with the Man of Steel movie, I actually enjoyed it. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's up-there with The Dark Knight trilogy, but it wasn't a bad film by any means. I'd say it is on-par with Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 2-3, while still below Spider-Man and Bats.

Honestly, while I can certainly understand why a lot of people had problems with the Man of Steel movie, I actually enjoyed it. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's up-there with The Dark Knight trilogy, but it wasn't a bad film by any means. I'd say it is on-par with Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 2-3, while still below Spider-Man and Bats.

The difference is that Nolan's BATMAN trilogy was made with adults in mind, while the other flicks you mention cater to a more teenage audience. I would hate to see Bale's BATMAN "dumbed-down" for a BATMAN-MOS movie, and I suspect Bale wouldn't go for that, so a new BATMAN will be in order for any team-up.