The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Female assassin extraordinaire.
ooooh, my god, y'all are so CUTE! each and every one,

i'm afraid to post mine now, sades is such a hottie with the red hair (ya know i wrote a story about a man with a fetish ... i mean, fascination for red hair - i admit i have one too) and oh man, spud you're in so much trouble, you so know every chick out there is going to SPAM your spuddy @ss.

mecurdius you do look evil ... your friends shouldn't trust you in back of them ...

and Patti is indeed looking mahvelous, my dear i like you more and more!

T, it's no fair that yours ain't up, give it up!

LB why so serious? give us a mighty grin! hehe.

ok ok, here's mine. now that my personal site is dead the personal pics are rare! but i'm going to deliver my no-fail pic, cuz all the others look d@mned awful. this one's me at my best.

http://www.worderotic.com/me.jpg

ok thmilin here's a picture were i'm not looking so serious I gotsa big grin on my face and I'm with my cat name Stanley have funny.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	stanley&geoff 1.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	13  

I'm getting one, don't worry! As a matter of fact, let me see if I can get one up before my computer is fixed. I can burn a CD or put a photo on disk or something. But damn, don't hype me, I won't live up to it.

I saw that picture of Miriam awhile ago...and yes, it's a very nice picture. Great smile. I'm glad to see so many people posting them. As Miriam would certainly say if she were to think of it: "This is what it's all about, people!"

No one's getting off the hook in this thread. None of us care if the others look this way or that, I'm sure, so there's no reason for any of us to be shy about it. I'm digging this. As such, here's a list of some of the regulars who haven't posted theirs yet (sorry, just trying to encourage everyone to post one):
  • Peter (OG-)
  • Holden Pike (???)
  • Steve N./Steve (Steve)
  • Frank (sunfrog/Sunfroglin)
  • Zephyrus (last post: 9-29)
  • Laurie L
  • BrodieMan (last post: 10-22)
  • jrs1013
  • SultanBigPants (last post: 11-19)
  • bigvalbowski
  • Matt (The Silver Bullet -- in transit! )
  • Toose (posted a pic as an avatar, but it's gone now!)
  • Arthur Dent
  • Rodney (last post: 11-26)
  • Guy
  • Jozie
  • Deckard
  • Timing

On vacation in Colorado. No, I don't shave while on vacation!

Now With Moveable Parts
This is SO much fun!
L.B.J- not at all how I pictured you! I thought you were old for some reason. You look kinda like a friend of mine, cool.

Thmmie- You are adorable. I'm so glad to put a face to the outrageous sense of humor.

patti- I've seen you before girl...you are HOT baby! Yeah!

Timing- CUTIE! who's red car is that in the bottom corner? I have a red car too.

T- I'm dyin' here...give it up!

20 bucks Holden doesn't post one.

bigval...I'm chanting your name bro! Post!

Silver B.(Matt) C'mon baby, fair is fair...

I know what Art D. looks like too. Post it! You're a cuttie and you know it!

HyperBaseball- Nice pic with all the ladies crawling all over you...that's probably exactly how it is huh? Couldn't find one all by yourself? You can barely see your face!

I have a confession too. I'm not really a red head. I dye my hair like as often as I flirt. Right now I'm my natural color, which is dark brown. I was a blonde last summer...I'll just keep adding to this little family album once in awhile.

The red car in the corner was our rental, but it was a Ferrari.

Now With Moveable Parts
Oooooh...fun! Too bad it's a rental. You could lied and said it was your Ferrari...then I would have thought...Timing's the man!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by L .B . Jeffries
ok thmilin here's a picture were i'm not looking so serious I gotsa big grin on my face and I'm with my cat name Stanley have funny.
Sorry for the double post, but that's a great picture! I love the antique look! Nice smile BTW.

Okay, okay... it was a Grand Am.

I don't have a scanner or a digital camera, I'll see what Peter's doing about posting his, maybe I can get in on that deal...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm trying to find the picture of me when I got festive for Hawaiian Day at my school a couple years back. I can't find it though. I would have you all rollin if I could find it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Timing
Okay, okay... it was a Grand Am.
DAMN! Honesty stinks!

Steve...get it on it!

Ok, I forgot to attach it to my post, and had to delete it since it wouldn't let me go back in and add it.

This was taken like two years ago, and was a day where I didn't feel like gelling my hair.
Attachments

Name:	hulaspud.jpg
Views:	849
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	17  

Now With Moveable Parts
Nice grass skirt! I was almost excited until I noticed you were wearing shorts underneath! You were dancin' too...AHMWHAWMHAWA! You're so cute...*sigh*

This pic is 3-4 years old. I just got my scanner back from a friend (who borrowed it about a year ago), and it no longer works.

Oh well, I don't look that much different now anyway.
Attachments

Name:	arthur.jpg
Views:	812
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	18  

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Nice grass skirt! I was almost excited until I noticed you were wearing shorts underneath! You were dancin' too...AHMWHAWMHAWA! You're so cute...*sigh*
I wanted to get into the mood that day. I had a lot of people comment on my grass. A few girls got upset when they found out that i was wearing shorts underneath, too.

Now With Moveable Parts
couldn't you have fixed my ancin' to dancin' before yo quoted it, spud?

Art...you are so cute! I saw that pic right? That's the one where I said I wanted to squeeze you...squish you into tiny pieces!