Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Smart, funny, level-headed YouTuber (no, not necessarily an oxymoron) Jaclyn Glenn, who sounds as sexy as she looks.

Her YouTube channels:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JaclynG...able_polymer=1
https://www.youtube.com/user/JaclynVlogs

And a fun sample of her stuff:

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Katja Herbers (currently playing Ed Harris's daughter on Westworld):
I'd want her to be real .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm freakin' crazy about bed hair. Any variant. Why does it make any girl so much more attractive ? GHAAAAA

I'm freakin' crazy about bed hair. Any variant. Why does it make any girl so much more attractive ? GHAAAAA
Mm, let me see now…

What's this? Maimi Yajima and Nishino Nanase together?
Have world's collided?
Has @resopamenic altered reality with the Mandela effect?
Have I died and gone to heaven?
yeah you're already under my genjutsu cap

oh wait i must run out of meme to even post it

She reminds me of Momo from Berryz Koubou. They could be sisters.

lol it could nice paired up between the both, a straight moe and that little tomboy xD
i cant find it right now but i found it hilarious where momochi has this annoying character where he keep geting "kick" as the running gag

lol it could nice paired up between the both, a straight moe and that little tomboy xD
i cant find it right now but i found it hilarious where momochi has this annoying character where he keep geting "kick" as the running gag
Yes. I've seen those videos - hosts of shows would keep kicking or hitting Momo - and they'd dub in a loud impact sound. Funny stuff.

Here's one...

Yes. I've seen those videos - hosts of shows would keep kicking or hitting Momo - and they'd dub in a loud impact sound. Funny stuff.

Here's one...
owh yeah that one xD
that gal is really something
i just read her story, already retired on bussiness and became kindergarten teacher -which she has degree for in education- now we dont heard that often

owh yeah that one xD
that gal is really something
i just read her story, already retired on bussiness and became kindergarten teacher -which she has degree for in education- now we dont heard that often
Perfect job for Momochi!

Obviously the show to watch .
The show does have its share of lovelies, to be sure! But I think the pic of Lily is just her showing up to the premiere of the season as a guest as she's one of the few beautiful women not actually in the show. *sniff*

Halston Sage (not on Westworld! )

I don't know why this lady disappeared from our screens, but I hope it was her decision because I never tired of seeing her.

Jayne Middlemiss