Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

they create too much escapist lol. which is why we are here :')

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, art is escapism, and the entire popular culture is escapism. And it's not exclusive to the Japanese.

Just for the record, and to get back on topic - my favourite gravure idol is Ai Shinozaki. AND IT'S SO HARD TO FIND A DECENT PICTURE OF HER THAT WILL NOT MAKE YOU THINK I FIND HER SUPER ATTRACTIVE ONLY BECAUSE OF HER BREASTS:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well, art is escapism, and the entire popular culture is escapism. And it's not exclusive to the Japanese.
yup that's that's true. we just talking in context of japan exclusively
I mean for example being first in number of AV production bet lot of lost in scrutiny even for hyper comsumers like them. Now talk gadget, movie, music, anime, manga, game etc where the market usually centre among themselves

Just for the record, and to get back on topic - my favourite gravure idol is Ai Shinozaki. AND IT'S SO HARD TO FIND A DECENT PICTURE OF HER THAT WILL NOT MAKE YOU THINK I FIND HER SUPER ATTRACTIVE ONLY BECAUSE OF HER

BREASTS:
stop justifying, just admit it!
Ah i remember this the gal that debut in auch young age. At least she grew to be fine lady (y) beauty!

Psychologist Linda Popodoupolus is in dictionary corner this week on Countdown. I would make a cheap gag about how I'd happily spend an hour with her on the couch, but I'm better than that.

Psychologist Linda Popodoupolus is in dictionary corner this week on Countdown. I would make a cheap gag about how I'd happily spend an hour with her on the couch, but I'm better than that.
"Your 50 seconds, er, minutes are up."

I'm not better than that.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't know who she is but that first photo wow. She's lovely

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah, I like the black and white one as well. 🐼🐾

"Your 50 seconds, er, minutes are up."

I'm not better than that.
It might only be 50 seconds, but they'd be the best 50 second of.... my life.

BTW, just for non-UK members, this week's Countdown has looked like this.

Even if I didn't like the progamme, I'd watch that.

@honeykid, it would be rare to see cleavage on a American tv show like the woman in the 2nd photo. If she is a commentator, I mean. You really do like the woman in the 3rd photo? Cannot see anything attractive about her.